[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Future rebels almost certainly joining the Jeod train trying to disguise themselves :p

Dammit why did you say that out loud :doh:

Final Day One Vote Count:

oajJll6.png

qs5GiTD.png?1 The Long Night 1 qs5GiTD.png?1

Z95HcuO.jpg

I now proclaim Euron Greyjoy of the House Greyjoy, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms!

My Lords, you have elected your first King, Jeod as Euron Greyjoy of the House Greyjoy. It will be now his task to lead the Kingdom. As his first task, he will have to select the official Religion of the Kigndom, as well as his Hand of the King. Once this is done, the Royal Doc will be opened, and based on these decisions, there will be appropriate special actions available in the Royal Doc, besides the basic ones for the administration and Kingdom's projects.

For the sake of game's balance the Hand of the King will not be publicly revealed to everybody, as only the King will know.

The Hand of the King/Queen can only be selected from the Loyal Houses, which means, the basic action of the Queen can fail but the Queen will learn that the player he selected is not Loyal. And that's why this Night is important as the only thing you need to do now is to decide whether you join the Rebellion or stay Loyal to your new King/Queen.

All Houses that will join the Rebellion (aka Mafia) will gain access to the Rebellion Doc next Day, and depending on the House combination they will gain access to Special actions for conquering other Houses or the Capital itself. Loyal Houses that will stay loyal to the King will have some benefits of sharing the welfare of the Kingdom, but will not be able to attack anyone on their own, only send their forces to defend. 

The option to join the Rebellion will only be available this phase, and every time new King/Queen sits on the Iron Throne or if the old Rebellion is over. As mentioned before, there are of course some actions that can change the loyalty of houses.

If the total Rebellion Force exceeds (aka gets bigger) the total Loyal Forces, the current King/Queen's reign is over and he or she can decide to step down for new election or keep fighting until eliminated, but other  Loyal Houses will have the possibility to abandon the Loyal faction and become independent (except for the House being the Hand of the King and the House currently having their Lord as King). Independent houses are allowed to attack but they won't have access to exclusive attack actions as the Rebellion ones.

Once the Rebellion is defeated, the cycle of joining Loyal and Rebellion can start again.

Your PMs have been updated. Please use only one night action today that was added to your role PM.

You are allowed to post 2 times per night.

Night 1 will end on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 10:00:00 pm (UTC time). Click here for countdown.

I'm not sure what I expected. You see, in this kind of "choose your own role from a list of characters" scenario people generally pick someone they aspire to be, you know, like a better version of themselves.

Jeod, on the other hand, is just so narcissistic that he instead picked a character whom he already is most alike to - the most obnoxious, full of himself moron in the entire story.

7 hours ago, Voe said:

Jeod, on the other hand, is just so narcissistic that he instead picked a character whom he already is most alike to - the most obnoxious, full of himself moron in the entire story.

You evidently don't read the thread enough or you would have seen where I said I didn't care who I was and was given a character and house at random.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

You evidently don't read the thread enough or you would have seen where I said I didn't care who I was and was given a character and house at random.

That's the thing, your royal highness, you say many things. Barely any of them are ever true.

Long may you reign!

Orange mentioned he doesn't have house bonuses and thus is doubtful of people who claim they do. Seeing how the game differentiates royal houses from all others, I wager he's not a member of a royal house

1 hour ago, Voe said:

That's the thing, your royal highness, you say many things. Barely any of them are ever true.

Long may you reign!

Hide contents

Orange mentioned he doesn't have house bonuses and thus is doubtful of people who claim they do. Seeing how the game differentiates royal houses from all others, I wager he's not a member of a royal house

I have a house bonus, just not one that would benefit anyone else if I'm king, and I doubt other people's house bonuses get amplified if king.  Being a royal house is simply being loyal.  As of D1 *none* of us were royal houses, we were independent, and now at night we have a choice to be royal or rebel.  I suggest you crank up how much brain power you're using for this exercise.

Right, here's a completely accurate outline of how this game is going to go.

1. Everyone rebels against the current King.

2. The current King resigns allowing everyone to elect a new King.

3. We repeat steps 1 and 2 a few more times slowly decreasing the Win bar and lowering Verti's sanity meter.

4. Winter arrives and Verti reveals that Orange was the Night King all along.

5. Everyone wonders why we didn't just skip to this part in the first place.

I'm sending PMs and updating your Role PMs - if you get an access to a google doc you can now use it, if not PM me back so I can fix.

D2 will start once finished sending PMs and writing up post.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

(I don't know if playing Reigns: Game of Thrones to try to make sense of game lore is a good idea or a bad one...)

(Lol, forgot that existed.  I have the other two games in the series. Probably top notch either way as they're pretty good, might have to pick that up)

(Verti my first post was a meta post don't smite me :v )

qs5GiTD.png?1 The Council Meeting - Day Two: Rebel Voting

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt game of thrones war

Wars teach people to obey the Sword, not the Gods...

We are at war! The Rebel houses have raised arms against our King and are marching for conquest to overthrow our Kingdom. It's time for all the houses to gather in this Council meeting to decide what will be the appropriate response. The only action today is to vote again, but not for the new King, but to find out who the Rebel scum are...

Use ##vote [playername] to select one player for elimination.

By the end of the day, the player with most votes will be put on trial. Ties are always decided by the King's vote (king's vote value = vote +1.1).

The most voted Lord will have his House and Faction revealed to public first. Then, during the Night, the King and the Hand will decide whether his Capital will be invaded by the combined Royal Army and eliminated, or sent to the Wall while their lands will be given to one of the Royal Houses. If there are any other Holdings in question, they will become independent. The army of the eliminated player will be split, one part will join the Wall and the other will either join Rebellion or Royal army (depending on faction of the flipped player).

Players who join the Wall will become part of the Night's Watch, with the Lord Commander as their Leader. They will have their own Google Doc for communication and managing their own Night's Watch resources to fight and defend forces beyond the wall (once they come). The number of defending forces at the Wall will decrease the Winter Indicator Number (WIN), however, all the players guarding the wall are still in game and can still influence it or even abandon their posts and join independent army. They are not allowed though to own any lands or private armies, nor use their house night actions or perks anymore. They cannot own, receive or give resources away either. They can participate in day discussion and use ##vote king in case there is a vote for the new king.

Eliminating the player from the current game requires the King to use his royal army. The royal army will have a special army booster set for this type of attack and boosted by other Loyal House available armies equally only so that the royal army won't get depleted easily for eliminating players. More information regarding army management will be available next Night session as it's a little more information for now. Eliminating Houses will automatically set their faction to Independent.

A player who's House has bigger army than combined Loyal and Royal armies cannot be eliminated or sent to the Wall.

qs5GiTD.png?1 Official Religion

1000?cb=20110302144610

The King has chosen Tree The Old Gods of the Forest as the Kingdom's official religion. All Houses that practice this Religion have doubled Faith Points (FP) income!

Innumerable and nameless spirits of each tree, rock, and stream worshiped by the Children of the Forest and later by the First Men. The original religion of the continent, it was later pushed back by the Faith of the Seven. In the present day, it is the majority religion only in the North and Beyond the Wall, though certain nobles houses in the south of the continent still follow it. This religion grants scouting actions, with the final tier you will be able to gain access to three eyed raven, able to see past and present actions of others.

qs5GiTD.png?1 State of the Kingdom

Each day you will see the current state of the Kingdom as well as current Winter Indicator Number. Right now the WIN is still 0 as there were no actions that could influence it. That will change however, next day.

Holdings:
Kings Landing

Royal Army Total Units: 15000 Morale: 100%

Army Boosters: Player Elimination Booster (PEB)

Resources (Income) 
Provisions: 200 (+ 70)
Gold: 10000 (+ 700)
Faith Points (FP): 200 (+ 200)

Religion: Old Gods of Forest
Religion Tier: 0

Current Capital Project: none

Factions & WIN:

DrUQgCw.png

qs5GiTD.png?1 Current Vote Count (CVC):

fmfLaJ5.png

(When I get some time I'll merge the CVC with the state of kingdom information into one but I'll need to build a tracker for it)

Day 2 will end on Friday, July 19, 2019 at 10:00:00 pm (UTC time). Click here for countdown.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Fairly expected though, we have 9 Houses and 10 Players after all.

I expected those bonus houses to be unlocked though and what they did to be explained to people that inquired about them though :p