[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

11 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So you're asking me now? Technically by that phrasing I wouldn't really do anything, as I have no preference for being voted king one way or another at this stage, so I will not try and influence my election one way or another.  Though actually technically I'd say I do have a preference, I'd rather not be king at this stage, so I'm not campaigning for myself. :p

Now, if you're asking what I'd do *as* king, that's an entirely different question :p

Fair point. It might be a good time to ask who actually wants to be the monarch. So far sounds like Jeod, Voe, and Shade (?).  

Just now, Sunflower said:

Fair point. It might be a good time to ask who actually wants to be the monarch. So far sounds like Jeod, Voe, and Shade (?).  

I'd probably want to avoid it just because of how many players would probably rebel against me immediately.

53 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Oh yeah and Retal too.

I will construct a citadel the likes of which has never been seen in Westeros. It will be a magnificent structure, glorifying our great culture while simultaneously protecting our fair lands from intruders from the north.

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

The question is if she's Louis XVI or if she's Louis XIV :p

Louis XIV, the one and the only best king hahaha, and I wouldn't make a good king, lol also I wouldn't know who'd I'd vote for and it's definitely not

Jeod, Orange, or Irish I'd just feel like they'd make a horrible king

7 hours ago, Louis said:

Louis XIV, the one and the only best king hahaha, and I wouldn't make a good king, lol also I wouldn't know who'd I'd vote for and it's definitely not

Jeod, Orange, or Irish I'd just feel like they'd make a horrible king

The only reason I'd make a horrible king is because I'd let the peasants into our institutions :p

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

I see Shade is fishing for houses.

That's what he does, it doesn't even warrant comment.  We should all just assume that without saying.  I'm more surprised you missed where I blatantly did the same :p albeit as a tongue in cheek jab at Shade.

54 minutes ago, Voe said:

Which idiot would ever vote Shade a king?

Hide contents

Probably the same who'd vote Jeod

Wrong, sir! I would never vote Shade into kingship, yet I vote for myself.

8 hours ago, Louis said:

But for funs, I'd like to see what Shade would do as king

##vote Shade

A whole lot of economic improvements for the most part.

Like cracking down on piracy. :p

Realistically, we also have no clue what powers the King actually gets in this game and what they can actually do.

Only thing that's certain is someone will be trying to overthrow them.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

A whole lot of economic improvements for the most part.

Like cracking down on piracy. :p

Realistically, we also have no clue what powers the King actually gets in this game and what they can actually do.

Only thing that's certain is someone will be trying to overthrow them.

He also mentioned you get to set the state religion.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

The old ways are the best way. For too long have we ignored the Children of the Forest and the ancient Magic's of this land.

I'm just saying, we DO know at least one power.  If everyone wants to campaign on this issue I guess that's something though :p

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm just saying, we DO know at least one power.  If everyone wants to campaign on this issue I guess that's something though :p

It's also easily the least dangerous religion, no dragons, assassins, fire, gods, or anything else dangerous like that.:p

Just now, Shade939 said:

It's also easily the least dangerous religion, no dragons, assassins, fire, gods, or anything else dangerous like that.:p

This is having the opposite effect on me than you perhaps intend.

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

This is having the opposite effect on me than you perhaps intend.

While I don't think Jeod is a stable choice, I think I do have to agree probably a lot of us are in favor of those things rather than against them.  Granted, we're in favor of having them *for ourselves*, and whether or not we're able to swing that is another thing entirely, but still :p