[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

31 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

The old ways are the best way. For too long have we ignored the Children of the Forest and the ancient Magic's of this land.

25 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

It's also easily the least dangerous religion, no dragons, assassins, fire, gods, or anything else dangerous like that.:p

I'll have you know that the Faith of the Seven (which I represent) has even fewer ties to magic and the upcoming winter. Moreso, it provides additional morale bonuses to the armies which i promise to keep in top shape ;)

5 minutes ago, Voe said:

I'll have you know that the Faith of the Seven (which I represent) has even fewer ties to magic and the upcoming winter. Moreso, it provides additional morale bonuses to the armies which i promise to keep in top shape ;)

And allows you to field more troops in general.

18 minutes ago, Voe said:

My vote wouldn't go for you, also could people have the same religion? Or is it all different

My vote will still stay on shade unless someone convince me otherwise

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

A whole lot of economic improvements for the most part.

Like cracking down on piracy. :p

Realistically, we also have no clue what powers the King actually gets in this game and what they can actually do.

Only thing that's certain is someone will be trying to overthrow them.

Not 100% certain. A beloved ruler could have 100% support of the houses. I know it would never actually happen but it could. :p

7 minutes ago, rubeci said:

I think Shade might have a point here.

Which one of his points? He's known for being all over the place. :p

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

My vote wouldn't go for you, also could people have the same religion? Or is it all different

Religions can be shared.  If people line up based on that it can be quite telling actually.

4 minutes ago, Louis said:

I don't like you being shade's sidekick.

I would also like to remind all remaining Fot7 believers that having one of us as King will boost the faith growth for each and every one of you ;)

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I'm leaning towards one of the candidates but just kinda holding my vote until I hear more interesting info... like sweet bribery. I'm definitely open to bribery.

At this point bribery could only consist of a promised future favor. Since we don't know what the King can do.

5 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I'm leaning towards one of the candidates but just kinda holding my vote until I hear more interesting info... like sweet bribery. I'm definitely open to bribery.

Bribery is such an ugly word.

I prefer... mutually beneficial coercion ;)

I directly give allies increased army size per attack which means scum risk more by attacking. I propose we angle the kingship based on what we think will force potential scum to act and react a certain way.

21 minutes ago, Voe said:

I don't like you being shade's sidekick.

Well, Shade has made his views if he were King

4 minutes ago, Voe said:

Bribery is such an ugly word.

I prefer... mutually beneficial coercion ;)

@Voe so far you've seen the benefits of what you could gain, I'd change my vote if you could give me a strong reason as to why you should be King 😂

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I directly give allies increased army size per attack which means scum risk more by attacking. I propose we angle the kingship based on what we think will force potential scum to act and react a certain way.

Attack, or defense?  There may be a difference.  And that might be personal allies as opposed to *everyone* if you're king.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Well, Shade has made his views if he were King

@Voe so far you've seen the benefits of what you could gain, I'd change my vote if you could give me a strong reason as to why you should be King 😂

Army size boost I offer applies to the Royal Army and not my own. Morale and other bonuses apply to both.