[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

28 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

There's clear implications though, even if you didn't say it directly.  Implications are fair game. The classic example is talking about someone being a scum read, then voting for a second player, which is usually a scum tell.

I honestly can’t tell if this is all an elaborate ploy to get revenge for joke posting you.

@rubeci My question was why you should not be sent to the wall. Understand that being sent to the wall doesn't eliminate you from the game, in fact it can benefit you and the kingdom given the right circumstances.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

@rubeci My question was why you should not be sent to the wall. Understand that being sent to the wall doesn't eliminate you from the game, in fact it can benefit you and the kingdom given the right circumstances.

Circumstances being specific house abilities?

Correct. As I understand it, the stronger the Wall, the more prepared we are for Winter if and when it arrives. Therefore, some loyalists would fare better at the Wall. Correct me if I'm wrong.

On 7/17/2019 at 7:39 PM, VERTi60 said:

Players who join the Wall will become part of the Night's Watch, with the Lord Commander as their Leader. They will have their own Google Doc for communication and managing their own Night's Watch resources to fight and defend forces beyond the wall (once they come). The number of defending forces at the Wall will decrease the Winter Indicator Number (WIN), however, all the players guarding the wall are still in game and can still influence it or even abandon their posts and join independent army. They are not allowed though to own any lands or private armies, nor use their house night actions or perks anymore. They cannot own, receive or give resources away either. They can participate in day discussion and use ##vote king in case there is a vote for the new king.

Eliminating the player from the current game requires the King to use his royal army. The royal army will have a special army booster set for this type of attack and boosted by other Loyal House available armies equally only so that the royal army won't get depleted easily for eliminating players. More information regarding army management will be available next Night session as it's a little more information for now. Eliminating Houses will automatically set their faction to Independent.

I guess it's basically if you prefer to strategize with other players during nighttime and think your house actions are garbage you're good to go. Any king will want to send a player to the wall if possible though--if Winter does come and the wall is weak, then we're all kinda screwed.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Correct. As I understand it, the stronger the Wall, the more prepared we are for Winter if and when it arrives. Therefore, some loyalists would fare better at the Wall. Correct me if I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I guess it's basically if you prefer to strategize with other players during nighttime and think your house actions are garbage you're good to go. Any king will want to send a player to the wall if possible though--if Winter does come and the wall is weak, then we're all kinda screwed.

From my understanding nothing beneficial comes from me being at the wall. But... not knowing about all houses i cant really say that i would be more beneficial to the kingdom than others either.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Any in favor of switching rubeci to Voe?

I'd still prefer Retal, but I wouldn't necessarily be adverse to Voe.  Voe's an unstable element, though it sounds like at the wall he still has a chance to continue his unstable ways.

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Sending someone to the wall let's them undertake actions to lower WIN using the forces there and they're effectively playing their own mini game, I'm assuming that WIN maxing out would result in the wall being overrun itself though.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Though considering my argument isn't to overthrow Jeod, just that he's wrong, maybe the metaphor should be George III.

I'm only truly wrong if Retaliation is the only rebel and you have proof. You have yet to offer any.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Louis XVI was a king, and look where that got him :p

Damn I don't like having my name being dragged through the mud like that

Also I'm trying to follow along with the convo and I'm a bit lost

Just now, Louis said:

I'm debating between rubeci, Voe, and Retaliation as contenders to be sent to the wall. Orange is dead set on Retaliation for some reason. It's tunnel vision, really.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I thought you were claiming Louis XIV not XVI :p

Just now, Jeod said:

I'm debating between rubeci, Voe, and Retaliation as contenders to be sent to the wall. Orange is dead set on Retaliation for some reason. It's tunnel vision, really.

No, I see the factors, the math just works out for Retal.  My math is better than your math.  In the end though I'm not going to complain too loudly though, because it's YOUR funeral, so it's no skin off my nose.