[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

17 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh that's true, and some asshole attacked my provisions.  I guess that means I'm going to use the NK after all.  Bummer.

I'm pretty certain that's the attitude that's going to get you killed in the first place. :p

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'm pretty certain that's the attitude that's going to get you killed in the first place. :p

You've just proven your distrustworthyness so you might as well just not talk this entire phase, you'll save yourself the effort.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Here's the thing, my NK absorbs your troops, so it doesn't actually weaken us.  It just removes bad decision makers.

Here's the thing.

You have no clue what abilities I have access to. :v

And in all fairness, I can easily deal more damage to the White Walkers than anyone else in game since I'm an independent with my various bonuses.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Here's the thing.

You have no clue what abilities I have access to. :v

And in all fairness, I can easily deal more damage to the White Walkers than anyone else in game since I'm an independent with my various bonuses.

Here's the other thing.  I don't care.

Here's the other thing.  I don't care.

I mean, I think that was rather obvious several nights ago when you decided to threaten everyone else in game and then try to assassinate Rubeci.

Despite the Army of the Dead that was going to show up, and how badly you only hurting yourself...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I mean, I think that was rather obvious several nights ago when you decided to threaten everyone else in game and then try to assassinate Rubeci.

Despite the Army of the Dead that was going to show up, and how badly you only hurting yourself...

If I kill you, I'm pretty sure that's hurting you quite a bit :v

It entirely depends on how much of a rules lawyer Verti lets me be :p

i don't even get why you and Category 5 are trying to ally with each other, it's rather obvious you both plan on stabbing the other player in the back?

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

i don't even get why you and Category 5 are trying to ally with each other, it's rather obvious you both plan on stabbing the other player in the back?

Cat 5 doesn't want power, he merely had it thrust upon him.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Cat 5 doesn't want power, he merely had it thrust upon him.

And considering what he's done with it, and his complete inability to even figure out what's an actual threat to himself, that was rather obviously a mistake...

Just now, Shade939 said:

And considering what he's done with it, and his complete inability to even figure out what's an actual threat to himself, that was rather obviously a mistake...

Wow, Cat 5, are you going to sit there and listen to this commoner speak of you like that?