[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yes, well, I wonder which players Sunflower might be gunning for.

I think it's everyone not on a ship, since that's literally there victory condition.

As for specifics? They're probably target the weaker holdings first, or not, since they'll basically suffer zero casualties without targeting a White Walker, so the element of surprise is probably more useful or that in being a bit random.

Of course, I could probably provide some much needed assistance in various forms there, except for the fact you'd basically turn on me after the white walkers were gone anyways, so what would be the point? :v

I can die to the White Walkers, I can die to the Kingdom?

Oh, obviously she'll be going after everyone because she will be forced to, it's just a matter of preferential targets. I've played this game before, I know how it works. 

Because of your poor decisions, they have that much more strength and will almost certainly win. In VERTi60 games like this, the player who chooses to betray every time is the player who causes everyone to lose the game. You are that person. You are always that person. You will always be that person.

I gave you an opportunity to stop your selfish style of gameplay, yet you just prove yourself irredeemable as expected. Now, finally, your time has come to be destroyed. Unfortunately VERTi60 has decided to arbitrarily change what we're voting for today, "coincidentally" in a way that happens to help you, forcing a truce when more than half of us want your head on a stick. So your destruction will have a wait a little longer, but it will wait no longer than it needs to.

Sure, you will "win" this game as part of the White Walkers once you join them. Such a win as that may be, winning as part of the faction that always wins these games.

But in the wake your humanity is broken. Your code of honor, shattered. Your integrity, aflame.

My reward for my virtue that you have chosen to betray, will be to see to it that you are annihilated. There will be no remorse. Indeed, I will enjoy it.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Oh, obviously she'll be going after everyone because she will be forced to, it's just a matter of preferential targets. I've played this game before, I know how it works. 

Because of your poor decisions, they have that much more strength and will almost certainly win. In VERTi60 games like this, the player who chooses to betray every time is the player who causes everyone to lose the game. You are that person. You are always that person. You will always be that person.

I gave you an opportunity to stop your selfish style of gameplay, yet you just prove yourself irredeemable as expected. Now, finally, your time has come to be destroyed. Unfortunately VERTi60 has decided to arbitrarily change what we're voting for today, "coincidentally" in a way that happens to help you, forcing a truce when more than half of us want your head on a stick. So your destruction will have a wait a little longer, but it will wait no longer than it needs to.

Sure, you will "win" this game as part of the White Walkers once you join them. Such a win as that may be, winning as part of the faction that always wins these games.

But in the wake your humanity is broken. Your code of honor, shattered. Your integrity, aflame.

My reward for my virtue that you have chosen to betray, will be to see to it that you are annihilated. There will be no remorse. Indeed, I will enjoy it.

Petty...

You guys need to stop arguing and realize that while each of us outnumbers the army of the dead alone, fighting amongst ourselves will quickly change that. There is literally a stat on the wall counting dead bodies that changed from 44 thousand to 33 thousand at some point.

We need to figure out how to hurt the army of the dead during the day.

3 hours ago, Retaliation said:

You guys need to stop arguing and realize that while each of us outnumbers the army of the dead alone, fighting amongst ourselves will quickly change that. There is literally a stat on the wall counting dead bodies that changed from 44 thousand to 33 thousand at some point.

We need to figure out how to hurt the army of the dead during the day.

I tried to stop the fighting. I spelled it out directly and Shade didn't get it. He has shown that he will not stop.

On the latter point, I'm open to ideas. Doesn't seem like we have much for options, though.

We’ll see if rubeci has a different mindset. Retaliation I’m going to have to post here since the wall doc is locked for me today. The wildlings still have some kin beyond the wall that seek passage.

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

I think it's everyone not on a ship, since that's literally there victory condition.

As for specifics? They're probably target the weaker holdings first, or not, since they'll basically suffer zero casualties without targeting a White Walker, so the element of surprise is probably more useful or that in being a bit random.

tumblr_prsvx9yShO1w977qd_540.jpg

4 hours ago, Retaliation said:

So was voe telling the truth about you rubeci, or was he spinning yarns?

Indeed. Given that Voe had to redact his post, I believe he was trying to influence the night actions. I'm waiting for rubeci to tell me his side of things.

@Retaliation The free folk desire the remainder of their kin to be allowed passage through the wall. In exchange, rubeci can transfer FP to the stewards (so far just me) to burn corpses. Currently the doc says there are 33,235 bodies at 200 FP per 2,500 burned. I could use Louis’ help to burn 5000 per night. However we will run out of FP quickly. The walkers raised 11,038 last night.

My only problem with this is that it grants the free folk more troops. Unless shade and orange can sort out their shit the kingdom will be fighting two factions.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

No, I did not, and look where that got me :p

If it’s any consolation the free folk act independently. According to rubeci he had nothing to do with attacking you.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

If it’s any consolation the free folk act independently. According to rubeci he had nothing to do with attacking you.

Uh huh. And both nights the attacks have been two pronged, IE, actual battle with troops, and another special effect on me attacking morale/provisions etc.  That seems like coordination :p

Remember that you or shade can still be voted today to have half your troops sent to the wall for defense which will only make you weaker in the event Cat5 feels he needs to eliminate a threat. Don't take that as a threat--I'm just stating the facts--but cooperation is paramount today.