[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

"Allowing more freefolk past the wall" seems to be code for an invasion of Riverrun, given what Voe was up to :p

There's a magic spell you can state to defend yourself, it goes, I will not kill Rubeci or Shade939. :v

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

All I hear is a dead man trying to talk.

Really Orange, all I want is for the player who actually controls the ability itself to state he doesn't plan on using it to eliminate the Free Folk from the game?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Really Orange, all I want is for the player who actually controls the ability itself to state he doesn't plan on using it to eliminate the Free Folk from the game?

I unfortunately cannot eliminate the free folk, probably.  I can, however, eliminate you.

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

What type of cooperation? I've listed what he can do in return, but there are a few options.

More FP could help. We have 3 possible stewards so we could burn through it fast. 

Though what I want most is help returning shade to the wall.

I have discussed Shade's behavior with rubeci and essentially warned the Free King that his "constituent" will be eliminated if not reigned in. This is of course not something the wall folk can support or prevent, so it is simply stated fact knowing Cat5.

Just now, Retaliation said:

More FP could help. We have 3 possible stewards so we could burn through it fast. 

But I was already planning on coming back bearing gifts. :(

Being independent does allow me to send my army to places.

Just now, Retaliation said:

We have 2000 FP to work with in the Stewards doc, so there's plenty FP. What we lack is Stewards to perform the actions. With 33k bodies left and ~10k raised as undead each night, we have limited time to act.

One Steward can spend 200 FP from the pool each night to burn 2,500 bodies. If Louis will help, we can burn 5,000 per night. We'll be able to shave around 10,000 troops from the walker army if she helps.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If Shade somehow goes back to the wall that would be acceptable.  I'll negotiate with people that aren't Shade.

Your vote today is who gets to send half their forces to the wall. I think it's obvious that Shade will be the voted player given the current situation, which only means that he'll be more easily invaded. However, whether or not he ends up invaded is really up to him. Again, just being observant. Wall folk have no say except Lord Commander.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Your vote today is who gets to send half their forces to the wall. I think it's obvious that Shade will be the voted player given the current situation, which only means that he'll be more easily invaded. However, whether or not he ends up invaded is really up to him. Again, just being observant. Wall folk have no say except Lord Commander.

The zombies can't get to him because he's on this side of the wall.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

And this outweighs the addition of more forces to the army of winter by killing Orange how?

If that's the only viewpoint you can take of that situation, then I guess bodies are the deciding factor in warfare now.

6 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

And this outweighs the addition of more forces to the army of winter by killing Orange how?

Look at Boosters like skill levels in FE. Even if both armies have roughly the same number of troops, the army with higher morale and skill wins. I know boosters haven't been covered well, but they're worth more than you might think.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

If that's the only viewpoint you can take of that situation, then I guess bodies are the deciding factor in warfare now.

How about the view where I reduced the number of bodies last night by reviving soldiers, only for some asshole to come along and just make them bodies again.