Tiberian Dawn: Ground Zero Update #2

Well this is nice, I actually can't wait for this, but if I were to choose which one I was more hyped about right now it would be reborn 2.0, and that's because I barely know anything about this game however; I think if the Bradley was to be Nods APC it should carry like up to 4 infantry not 3 unless like renegade, Nod would have an APC however, I do like the content that's coming out and the game's form taking place here I can definitely see, this game becoming something more than apb or TSR in general. However, I could also see it clash with IA in a way; seeing that it doesn't focus on the endless vehicles, it has or the endless infantry variants now if the vehicles had like upgrades like IA but with more customization, then ide most likely play it than IA because in IA you just get armor upgrades for vehicles because renegade has been modded as if it has endless possibilities like IA they've found a way to make a second vehicle tab and maybe sooner or later add a third. I mean you never know I never thought that you could have like say 20 tanks or cars to choose from or even upgrades but, IA also has its faults: like balancing an op item with another op item and its a 50, 50 here, if your going to balance something that is op with another thing that is op you either don't have the firepower or you don't have the armor and in this game it looks like you will take a lot more to win either a fight with a tank or even a fight with infantry it looks like but we will have to wait and see.