Sign in to follow this  
LucasSK

[Tiberium Resurrection]

23 hours ago, Mojoman said:

Also, happy birthday!

Thank you very much, surprised you remembered ;)

12 000 views on CnCNet, 14 700 views on ModDB, 10 500 views on PPMforums, 2 500 views on W3DHub and 2 000 views on CnCNz

Thank you very much for all the support, feedback and quite growing excitement regarding the update 3.5. We are all doing our best to release as good version as we can. While we are at it, we recently released a trailer for the first campaign mission! And yes - No Strings Prd is in-fact the new GDI voice assistant 😉

640 x 360, 15 FPS, .vqa, that's all I'm saying

Have a great day, see ya soon!

Hello everyone, I have some bad news this time. The update 3.5 was supposed to be out this Friday, but we need more time to test and finish the work to deliver BIG quality update. The new date for the release is set to 28th of June... And now onto the positive stuff!

The update 3.5 will feature light Re-Shade enhancements to match the TR theme even more as well as AI enhancements to make the AI a bit harder and better. More to come in the update 4.0 😉

Have a wonderful day!

You seem to be having lots of releases and more patching afterwards. Might want to consider slowing down a bit. Not just because it would allow you to create more cool content in peace, but because it's getting harder to figure out what constitutes a significant release based on your updates, as you approach everything with the same level of excitement - which is good (as your passion shows), but if everything is super exciting and new all the time your viewers/players will get desensitized and engage less with your project over time.

Perhaps it would serve your project better if you were to allow yourself some downtime and quieter periods in order to avoid burning out both yourself and the people following your project with work and news.

On 6/16/2020 at 5:58 PM, AZ-Stalker said:

You seem to be having lots of releases and more patching afterwards. Might want to consider slowing down a bit. Not just because it would allow you to create more cool content in peace, but because it's getting harder to figure out what constitutes a significant release based on your updates, as you approach everything with the same level of excitement - which is good (as your passion shows), but if everything is super exciting and new all the time your viewers/players will get desensitized and engage less with your project over time.

The reason for the delay was a nasty issue (which is now fixed). I know I am excited, but thats because of all the features we are bringing! This is the biggest update so far in my opinion and honestly, I have not seen some of our features in any other TS mod so far. I did not reveal many of them, so this probably makes no sense at the moment, but it will once the release is near :)

On 6/16/2020 at 5:58 PM, AZ-Stalker said:

Perhaps it would serve your project better if you were to allow yourself some downtime and quieter periods in order to avoid burning out both yourself and the people following your project with work and news.

Yep, we will all have some time off after the update 3.5!

Edited by LucasSK

Tiberium Resurrection 3.5 - in 4 days

TR has another developer - AntonV, the pixel art and animation creator

Pre-release game night on Saturday from 6pm CET! Play with the devs and gain early access to the update. Join our discord on discord.gg/jwRerrV to find out more!

Edited by LucasSK

Tiberium Resurrection 3.5 changelog

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/sgxqrhas3g4wg8d/TiberiumResurrection.exe/file

the Prologue: https://www.mediafire.com/file/35cyl1xc65r2e3i/the_Prologue.zip/file

Client 📟 (used @Rampastring TS Client and re-configured it for TR)

new options for Unlock Tech, Mutant Armory, Factory Bonus

- new dropdown Special Scenarios (Showdown, TIberium Apocalypse)

General 🌍 (in-game changes)

- full new GDI Eva (by No Strings Prd)

- red tiberium now appears red in the radar

- re-shade implementation

- AI enhancements

Sountrack 🎧 (in-game themes)

- new OST Death Game, Crushed, Trees in the Distance, Monster, Trip in the Tib

- fixed song lengths from in-game menu

Maps 🗺️ (dunno what to add here 🤷‍♂️)

Missions:

- re-implemented the Prologue - a worthy introduction to the TR story

Skirmish:

- new map 

- remastered Grassy Knoll, Sinkholes, Seismic

- fixed "silos needed" option crash on some maps when it was turned off

Game 🎮 (units, building, vehicles, aircraft and other)

GDI:

- ion cannon has a new fire animation

- fully re-made outpost

- ion cannon addon no longer needs tech center to be built

- engineer now requires radar to be built

...and much more balance changes

Nod:

- fully re-made outpost

- Nod tech center replaced by temple of Nod

- obelisk of light has a new sounds

- Nod buggy can now Q-move

- engineer now requires radar to be built

- enginner and radar array have a new "faction fitting" texture

...and much more balance changes

Civilian/Mutants:

- Mutant, Mutant Sniper, Tiberian Fiend, Mutant Hijacker now buildable via Armories

- added tiberium infested buildings

Other:

- enhanced red tiberium tree animation

- you can no longer enter civilian vehicles

- remastered red tiberium values 

- tree strength is 100 (was 200)

Check the full changelog here: https://www.diffchecker.com/21gsKf2M