APB 3.4.1.0 Changelog

Small note: We now also have basic support for XInput gamepads (e.g. Xbox controllers), mostly intended for people recording videos and possibly for airplanes. Left/right stick axes are hard coded to move and look (because the binding system doesn't really support axes like that), everything else can be bound to actions in the controls menu. Note that "jump/crouch" are turned into analog "up/down" for flying units, so using the triggers here is very beneficial for smooth video recording even if it's unusual for actual gameplay. Airplanes are still a little bit awkward, ideally we'd need separate keybinds per unit type (including axes), but that would require a major rewrite of the input system and menus.

4 hours ago, Dghelneshi said:

Small note: We now also have basic support for XInput gamepads (e.g. Xbox controllers), mostly intended for people recording videos and possibly for airplanes. Left/right stick axes are hard coded to move and look (because the binding system doesn't really support axes like that), everything else can be bound to actions in the controls menu. Note that "jump/crouch" are turned into analog "up/down" for flying units, so using the triggers here is very beneficial for smooth video recording even if it's unusual for actual gameplay. Airplanes are still a little bit awkward, ideally we'd need separate keybinds per unit type (including axes), but that would require a major rewrite of the input system and menus.

yesss now i can put my 360 controler just sitting around to use 

Edited by thedisclaimitory
i forgot to post my things in and accidently pressed submit