[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

No lynch improves the odds of lynching the correct target, since a player will have a chance to prove they're town by using a Towny ability.

Personally, I'm perfectly fine with Orange being lynched regardless of his alignment today because of the second point you brought up. :p

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

No lynch improves the odds of lynching the correct target, since a player will have a chance to prove they're town by using a Towny ability.

Personally, I'm perfectly fine with Orange being lynched regardless of his alignment today because of the second point you brought up. :p

We can also get information by judging people on their actions and such D1, and I'd wager I'm far from the most suspicious :p You're just salty :p

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

D1 actions are always difficult though, is it just people being stupid because they have nothing to go on? Are they trying to set people up for the next day? It's always hard to tell.

It's better than nothing, though. There's RNG, and then there's taking control of your destiny. (Or there's no lynch, if you really want to)

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

We can also get information by judging people on their actions and such D1, and I'd wager I'm far from the most suspicious :p You're just salty :p

Killing the neutral player right before you lynched the proven final scum member and end the game is probably something to be salty about...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Killing the neutral player right before you lynched the proven final scum member and end the game is probably something to be salty about...

I'm not saying I don't understand, I'm just pointing out the fact that you are, indeed, salty :p

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I'm placing 5 bucks on either Orange or Shade dying tonight btw.

You think scum would ruin this argument taking up valuable real-estate during the day?  That goes doubly if Shade actually is scum (though I don't particularly think he is at the moment).

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You think scum would ruin this argument taking up valuable real-estate during the day?  That goes doubly if Shade actually is scum (though I don't particularly think he is at the moment).

TO be fair, I'd kill you as part of my objective if I was actually Scum without using the lynch.

Just now, Shade939 said:

It's much less work if I can just use a NK you know, and far less suspicious. ;)

Well now it's just a big can of WIFOM :p

I trust everyone else will put their thinking caps on if anything bad happens to me, and thank them for participating in this experiment I'm running :p

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well now it's just a big can of WIFOM :p

I trust everyone else will put their thinking caps on if anything bad happens to me, and thank them for participating in this experiment I'm running :p

So, you're saying that the Mafia will NK you for me? :v

12 hours ago, ChopBam said:

I agree with Orange about no lynching D1 to give everybody a chance to do something with their character. It's just more fun that way.

Since this is a cyor, I suspect a few here can't be lynched anyway, or will have some sort of a protection.