[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, Nodlied said:

Only one way to find out. :v

##Vote Killing_You

TBH finding out might help scum more than town :p

Granted, I would like to nail scum more than anything. I'm a believer in D1 lynch succeeding, but I don't think we've done enough to really determine anything, and I'm going to be away most of the afternoon (but I'm pretty sure I'll be back before deadline)

Therefore, I'll start the formal ##vote no lynch training rolling, even though it's not really *my* idea.

24 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

TBH finding out might help scum more than town :p

Granted, I would like to nail scum more than anything. I'm a believer in D1 lynch succeeding, but I don't think we've done enough to really determine anything, and I'm going to be away most of the afternoon (but I'm pretty sure I'll be back before deadline)

Therefore, I'll start the formal ##vote no lynch training rolling, even though it's not really *my* idea.

You sir, are a killjoy and lack any sense of adventure.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You must have missed where I "needlessly" killed Shade in GoT, leading to his current vote on me :p;)

I wasn't part of GoT. So yes, I did miss that. Doesn't mean that you don't have a sense of adventure this time, though. :v 

Just now, Nodlied said:

I wasn't part of GoT. So yes, I did miss that. Doesn't mean that you don't have a sense of adventure this time, though. :v 

Even if you weren't a part of it, the sheer magnitude of the salt surely raises your blood pressure, even an ocean away :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Even if you weren't a part of it, the sheer magnitude of the salt surely raises your blood pressure, even an ocean away :p

Lad, I practically live beneath the ocean, I can handle a ton of salt. :v 

Alas, I must head out now. My vote on no lynch is merely to try and spark a productive discourse, though. If you guys somehow manage to pull something else out while I'm gone, well then good. I guess to go a step further, Retal, seriously, why the anger fist at the vote on Irish? That's sadly all I have time for.

I *should* be back at least an hour before hammer, and will re-evaluate at that time, but unexpected things could happen.

I think a no lynch isn't very productive town wise either, as we won't learn a anything and day is wasted. I understand a proposition that everyone should have their "chance" to do a something tonight, but it's also counterproductive too.

11 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So you're going to go after TheIrishman until he's dead before considering anyone else? Why unvote then?

The only reason I invited was to see if he would fudge up but he hasn't been on so it won't be fun to take him down if he's not on

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

What a troll.

I'm back now.

Regardless of what we do, do you people really want to follow someone with Shade's track record?

I think shade is in a right to vote you after you killed him for fun last game instead of trying to stop a white walkers instead or at least steal the throne (then cat5 would be in a right though).

I will vote retal, I dont think town would start with a gimmick and I have been there pretending gimmicks in jeod game before.

##vote retal

Just now, VERTi60 said:

I think shade is in a right to vote you after you killed him for fun last game instead of trying to stop a white walkers instead or at least steal the throne (then cat5 would be in a right though).

I will vote retal, I dont think town would start with a gimmick and I have been there pretending gimmicks in jeod game bedore.

##vote retal

I mean, I won't fault Shade for voting me, but like I said, I'll defend myself against any serious attempt to lynch me D1.  However what I expect more of is people putting forth courses of action instead of useless abstaining, in that, I do salute you, and your reasoning. I mean, to be honest, like I've said a few times, I want some more from Retal to explain that anger fist, though on the other hand I don't think a Retal-Irish combo would make such a blatant move.

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I will vote retal, I dont think town would start with a gimmick and I have been there pretending gimmicks in jeod game bedore.

##vote retal

In all fairness, I don't think that's so much a gimmick as @Retaliation basically RPing as a character who can't technically talk.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, but that should be easy enough to ascertain though. Can't really hold it against him if he wasn't taking day one that seriously so decided to RP instead.

And is that a reason you are defending him or is there something more to it?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Has Retaliation actually done anything that suspicious yet?

He got mad at Louis for voting Irish and didn't explain why, for one, which I've repeatedly asked for an explanation.  Again, it might be TOO blatant, but like, there's not much room to maneuver there.