[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Well heck, I at least want a tie to 50/50 RNG someone.

##vote Killing_You.

Now if someone wants to also vote nolynch, we can have some more fun.

You want to force a nolynch? õ_o

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

>tfw secret day 0 we didn't know about that word blocked him.

>MS Word blocks Retal
>MS Word is an actual player

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

He got mad at Louis for voting Irish and didn't explain why, for one, which I've repeatedly asked for an explanation.  Again, it might be TOO blatant, but like, there's not much room to maneuver there.

To be fair, I don't recall you being very happy with that vote either.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, I don't recall you being very happy with that vote either.

I was neutral on the actual vote.  It's clearly Louis' standard D1 "joke" vote. My warning was just a reminder I'm on to the fact that she plays scum just like she plays town so I'm not going to go easy on her anymore.

Just now, Shade939 said:

There are a lot of non-votes going on right now.

Which are very specifically not no-lynches or a preference for who to lynch.

Maybe they just have too many targets to pick from. :v

If that's dissatisfaction, then maybe, amazingly, we agree on something :p

Let me introduce you guys to an acronym I picked up over at Mafia Universe:  DADV.  It means Dead Air Dead Villager.  In other words, if there's no serious discussion going on, chances are the person on the chopping block is a townie.

This actually kinda makes me want to see the Mojo angle pushed, as that dedication to chaos might be a more consensus bad/scum play we're ignoring in favor of digging our heels in over Retal.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Let me introduce you guys to an acronym I picked up over at Mafia Universe:  DADV.  It means Dead Air Dead Villager.  In other words, if there's no serious discussion going on, chances are the person on the chopping block is a townie.

This actually kinda makes me want to see the Mojo angle pushed, as that dedication to chaos might be a more consensus bad/scum play we're ignoring in favor of digging our heels in over Retal.

It can be done if we want to. :v

##Unvote Killing_You

Just now, Retaliation said:

You guys are literally the opposite of fun.

What are you talking about? I'm all about fun! And treasure! Especially treasure! And food! Hmmm food.

Just now, Nodlied said:

It can be done if we want to. :v

##Unvote Killing_You

What are you talking about? I'm all about fun! And treasure! Especially treasure! And food! Hmmm food.

It's that, and Mojo was actually trying to be helpful earlier, and isn't that generally a sign he's scum?

I'll cast the first lot.  I don't expect everyone to get down off their high horse if I don't first.

##Vote Mojoman

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It's that, and Mojo was actually trying to be helpful earlier, and isn't that generally a sign he's scum?

I'll cast the first lot.  I don't expect everyone to get down off their high horse if I don't first.

##Vote Mojoman

I don't really see why he's voting Killing_You though.

Also, ##Fart Mojoman.

HE-HA-HO

:v

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

He got mad at Louis for voting Irish and didn't explain why, for one, which I've repeatedly asked for an explanation.  Again, it might be TOO blatant, but like, there's not much room to maneuver there.

I was joking about being mad. You don't remember Janitorial mafia?