[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, Shade939 said:

A lack of action could indicate players are perfectly fine with who's currently being lynched, which is more likely to indicate scum, since they're happy as long as they're not the ones being lynched.

You're basically rehashing DADV that I explained.

@Nodlied Oof.

You know my reason for voting Nodlied and you're being obtuse skipping over it to somehow implicate me. The fact you threw out an ability D1 reads as a scum trying to score some townie points by appealing to the current nolynch meta.

May Nodlied die during the night and prove me wrong, because when he starts hunting me like this, he is scum.

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

Do I have a specific reason why I shouldn't mention you in terms of players who haven't really done anything so far?

Given that the context of your comment mentioned players that had reacted to "today's events" which happened while I was at work, it doesn't really seem fair.

The only thing I found of interest at the time was Louis's self-declared drive to remove TheIrishman that she wouldn't even commit to. In the time between then and the time I want to work, something like two posts were made. Nothing really notable in those posts. Everything else happened after I went to work, as it usually does. You guys often get busy around hammer and I'm often at work during said time. I can't do anything about that.

All that said, I thought you would have noticed that such a thing is normal for me. I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you might be talking about something else, but it appears you were just trying to draw suspicion on the guy who wasn't home. I wonder why you chose to point at me when at least one player in this game has yet to say anything at all?

Just stay away from me, yeah?

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Given that the context of your comment mentioned players that had reacted to "today's events" which happened while I was at work, it doesn't really seem fair.

The only thing I found of interest at the time was Louis's self-declared drive to remove TheIrishman that she wouldn't even commit to. In the time between then and the time I want to work, something like two posts were made. Nothing really notable in those posts. Everything else happened after I went to work, as it usually does. You guys often get busy around hammer and I'm often at work during said time. I can't do anything about that.

All that said, I thought you would have noticed that such a thing is normal for me. I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you might be talking about something else, but it appears you were just trying to draw suspicion on the guy who wasn't home. I wonder why you chose to point at me when at least one player in this game has yet to say anything at all?

Is that your defense? ;)

You're not in the habit of missing out on a vote regardless of the circumstances.

6 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

1c3.jpg

11 hours ago, Mojoman said:

@Nodlied Oof.

You know my reason for voting Nodlied and you're being obtuse skipping over it to somehow implicate me. The fact you threw out an ability D1 reads as a scum trying to score some townie points by appealing to the current nolynch meta.

May Nodlied die during the night and prove me wrong, because when he starts hunting me like this, he is scum.

I really don't know your reason for voting. What I consider more important is as to why you wanted a 50-50 RNG. As for using my day action, it has less to do with appealing to anyone and more to do with preventing a stupid lynch situation. (And I have to admit, it's a hillarious ability. Which is yet another good reason! :v) 

Other than that, I'm not hunting you, I merely demanded an explanation and wanted to prevent a stupid situation, and when you didn't answer, I simply acted to prevent it myself. Quite an aggressive attitude you have there, lad.

You know what nevermind, everyone's online anyway.

DAY TWO

Verti60 was the first unfortunate victim of your nonsense--he was Doctor Mario and Town!

image.png.98dac647c0f2292ec9076050f435ed84.png

Get ready for some casual malpractice! That title really is all for show--Dr. Mario isn't actually qualified, he just shoves randomly colored pills down people's throats and is so OCD that his medical methods are best described as "actually candy crush".

There's still scum to find! I wonder how many this time? Eheheheheh...

PLAYER VOTE
OrangeP47  
Killing_You  
TheIrishMan  
Mojoman  
ChopBam  
Louis  
FRAYDO  
Category 5 Hurricane  
Retaliation  
Shade939  
Nodlied