[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, Shade939 said:

If he wants to claim he couldn't have killed Verti because his ability failed, then he kinda does need to go into details.

...He didn't even target Verti? If anything, you're making yourself look scummy by role fishing. Luckily for you, this is par for the course with you, otherwise I'd seriously consider voting you right now.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Doesn't kirby steal powers?

It can, among other things, yes. 
First game was literally about the suck and cuck though. Couldn't steal powers in there. And even in the modern games, the Suck'nSpit still results in a strong start attack.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

If Kirby were to suck you up, what power would he get?

My powers don't work without a detailed explanation, so if someone did copy me, they actually got a dud, so it's actually not that bad of an outcome. If scum did it, it's probably a good thing they picked me.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

My powers don't work without a detailed explanation, so if someone did copy me, they actually got a dud, so it's actually not that bad of an outcome. If scum did it, it's probably a good thing they picked me.

Sounds like a complicated TP/Neutral thing. :v