[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Jokes on you scum, you killed one of my top suspects!

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Giving details about my ability would help scum more than anything.  Let's just say I did try to investigate you, but there's some complicated mechanics behind it.

Are you a cop? You have to tell me if you're a cop.

54 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Well, I can feel that there's something with the mask, but I don't know what, if anything at all.

That said, I can also destroy it. :v 

Destroying the cursed video tape *cough*TheIrishman*cough*, I mean mask, sounds like a bad idea. I suppose putting it on is out of the question?

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Destroying the cursed video tape *cough*TheIrishman*cough*, I mean mask, sounds like a bad idea. I suppose putting it on is out of the question?

Yes, I can only pass or destroy.

26 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Your entrance is two things that are not good looks for you :p

Look man, if you're not the cop you don't have to tell me.

I felt like vert (and nodlied) was trying to setup a lynch on me by being obtuse about the joke after I explained it. My main reservation was that Shade was the only one who saw through the act. It's also an interesting kill in general, I would have expected a traditional nigh 1 cat5 kill.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Look man, if you're not the cop you don't have to tell me.

I felt like vert (and nodlied) was trying to setup a lynch on me by being obtuse about the joke after I explained it. My main reservation was that Shade was the only one who saw through the act. It's also an interesting kill in general, I would have expected a traditional nigh 1 cat5 kill.

I mean, it could also be said the kill takes the heat off of you, which is convenient, and it's also sometimes said by game theorists that the first to really start talking about the kill is the one that did it.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I was actually trying to get a laugh out of you.

I am trolling scum for giving me a consolation prize by killing vert.

It would be easier if I did not have such an antagonist already popping up before you.

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, are you an ability cop then? Because that seemed to be what you were implying. ;)

I'm not elaborating any further at this time :p

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You have to tell us if you're a cop you know. :v

Here's a better question; why are you drilling Orange so hard right now? If he is a cop, ability or otherwise, getting that out in the open just paints a target on his back. You're really not helping things.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Here's a better question; why are you drilling Orange so hard right now? If he is a cop, ability or otherwise, getting that out in the open just paints a target on his back. You're really not helping things.

Hugh, so you're saying he might be a higher priority target for Scum now? ;)

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

I... I don't know how to respond... I think my brain just crashed.

Shade has massive butthurt from being assassinated unnecessarily by Orange during the final night of the GoT mafia.

6 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Also, what are the odds Verti killed him self by overdosing on pills? :p

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shade is trying to get me killed.

I wonder if Shade made a role that involves killing specific players (i.e Orange) like we talked about day 1.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shade is trying to get me killed.

In a productive fashion at least! I'm still putting at least done effort to multi-tasking.

Also, I don't really recall a Cop being an effective role in these games, I can't really point to an example where a cop directory found a Scum member by themselves...