[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

So, are you Scum?

You act as if you know killing Orange is something that should stopped?

giphy.gif

I am not scum.

As for Orange, you're trying to line him up as bait for a scum kill for virtually no purpose. That's bad no matter what, but doubly so if he is a cop of some sort (which you yourself suggested).

If you think he's town, you're trying to get a teammate killed for no reason.

If you think he's scum, you're taking the worst possible route to get rid of him.

Either way, you're being even more unhelpful than usual.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

giphy.gif

I am not scum.

As for Orange, you're trying to line him up as bait for a scum kill for virtually no purpose. That's bad no matter what, but doubly so if he is a cop of some sort (which you yourself suggested).

If you think he's town, you're trying to get a teammate killed for no reason.

If you think he's scum, you're taking the worst possible route to get rid of him.

Either way, you're being even more unhelpful than usual.

I think the short answer is I'm more than happy to get Orange killed one way or another this game.

Unless you can prove Orange isn't Scum you can't state that eliminating him is bad for Town. Or make any of the points your trying to bring up.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Okay, so you think I'm scum, right?

Put your money where your mouth is. Make a case. Vote me. After all, since I'm not proven town I'm completely expendable.

Ok.

##Vote Killing_You

You act like I have a long list of Scum targets on day Two...

Voting up the player who decides to vote me up even before Orange's alignment has been determined is actually suspicious.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, Shade and I are in similar spots. Neither of us can be the killer, and I wager by actions in the thread alone I've been more towny, so he should really take a look in the mirror.

You remember how ILTS described his abilities as the TP Loki, you're not being that dissimilar from his explanations.

Trying to state how useful you are, while providing limited information to back up your claim.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You remember how ILTS described his abilities as the TP Loki, you're not being that dissimilar from his explanations.

Trying to state how useful you are, while providing limited information to back up your claim.

I've been a lot more forthcoming than you, who we know absolutely nothing about.

Just now, Shade939 said:

The odds are accurate barring hidden outside influences.

Although I'm not certain it was meant for you.

You're going to have to be more specific, and even if we did agree to something, I'm also not sure we should monopolize a phase.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I'm gonna have to stick by Shade here just because he called me out at day start. If he was scum, there would be no reason to openly call out a roleblocker, just off him with a night action.

Even if Shade is town, doesn't make him right, or even sane.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

So Shade's claimed Lucario (SSB version) right?

Lucario gets more powerful the more damage he's taken. Shade's trying to get himself lynched to power himself up.

That... makes a ridiculous amount of sense.

##unvote

But pls, for the sake of town... calm down a tad.