[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Since we started out with 12 players we could reasonably expect up to 4 Scum players this game. Or 25% of the total player count is Scum.

Which getting more specific than that quickly overcomplicates things, since you can do weirder stuff with more players in game to balance it out.

Wow that was an intense couple of pages to read, I'm happy we got a scum, but as I read Shades post he just made me rest confused on what was going on. But good on you shade for killing Orange, he was starting to get annoying and very cocky again hahah

7 hours ago, Nodlied said:

Also, I got myself a Majora's Mask. Which of you wankers gave it to me?

Also does someone want to explain what this mask do?

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

But Chopbam is actually vouching for you, so I'm keeping an eye out for more incriminating evidence.

Or if I can get someone else to kill you for me. ;)

Clarification: I only confirmed that Orange didn't kill Verti last night. Orange was acting as he usually does when he's scum so I just had a feeling and roleblocked him. It wasn't a strong feeling but was the best I had from yesterday's meager interactions. Learned last night that his ability had to do with a backpack. Did not expect him to flip scum today though, at all.

8 minutes ago, Louis said:

Wow that was an intense couple of pages to read, I'm happy we got a scum, but as I read Shades post he just made me rest confused on what was going on. But good on you shade for killing Orange, he was starting to get annoying and very cocky again hahah

Also does someone want to explain what this mask do?

Yeah, that worked out far better than it should have. Must be Karma for GoT. :p I would have probably figured things out given more time, but at this point that was still about 60% luck, and didn't have anything to do with what Orange had done so far, he's always acting Scummy after all. :v

The mask is probably a neutral players objective. So it's probably safe to ignore until it actually does something dangerous.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Character owned by Rare.

Has a backpack.

Technically 2 characters.

Yeah, I put it together right after you said that. I couldn't figure out the backpack thing. I was wondering if he was a character from F-Zero with the 2 characters thing, but that was all I had.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Character owned by Rare.

Has a backpack.

Technically 2 characters.

Yeah, these are some rather obvious hints pointing at trademarks of that character.

Enough that I'm not question the assumption, especially since Orange wanted to kill Retaliation.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, since Orange is scum, what do you think Orange would do about you? I think he would keep you alive, but make sure you can't damage him in the process. Thus, roleblock you and kill someone else.

Except he said he was targeting me, but Chopbam blocked him first.

Might have a TP who got Verti then.