[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Looking back, Chop appears to be claiming a combo night block/ability cop. Given the provided flavor, I think it's likely that he's a town Kirby.

Either that, or it's an elaborate ruse on scum's part, but I don't think that's the case.

Has anyone besides Orange made claims about another role that could be like Kirby? I thought Nodlied might have, but I can't remember.

7 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Has anyone besides Orange made claims about another role that could be like Kirby? I thought Nodlied might have, but I can't remember.

I merely responded to him claiming he'd be inhaled and thrown out.

4 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

I merely responded to him claiming he'd be inhaled and thrown out.

I'll have to review when I get home and make a case. Maybe I missed something on my first read through, but I feel like ChopBam is trying to get town points by providing information he world have as a scummate.

Still have the same feeling about Mojo and Orange from D1.

29 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

So what are the chances that this is actually bogus?

I can confirm this is not bogus, as I was the one who sucked him in and spit him out, copying his ability and roleblocking him. Wonder who in the wide wide world of Nintendo I could be...

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I can confirm this is not bogus, as I was the one who sucked him in and spit him out, copying his ability and roleblocking him. Wonder who in the wide wide world of Nintendo I could be...

We only have the word of confirmed scum and you to go off of. That doesn't mean you are scum, but it does make it weird that you're acting like this is something we all should know for sure.

28 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Looking back, Chop appears to be claiming a combo night block/ability cop. Given the provided flavor, I think it's likely that he's a town Kirby.

Either that, or it's an elaborate ruse on scum's part, but I don't think that's the case.

Yeah that sort of ruse would be really risky, guessing so early on that nobody else in the game is Kirby, unless I wanted to start some needless counterclaim war which could end very badly...

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

RZo8c5O.jpg?fb

Liten...

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

We only have the word of confirmed scum and you to go off of. That doesn't mean you are scum, but it does make it weird that you're acting like this is something we all should know for sure.

Here's the other side of the "could be would be" story. Scum know that I blocked Orange last night, so of course they want to get rid of me. What better way to do that than to pretend that the whole Kirby RB thing is a ruse and start a lynchtrain that way?

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I fully think between Chop and Mojo, one of them is non town. I lean more towards chop being town. While we only have one night of actions to go on, I think it's weird we're casting shade (not the player) at the one who claims to have roleblocked scum.

Easy to claim things of a dead man.

8 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I fully think between Chop and Mojo, one of them is non town. I lean more towards chop being town. While we only have one night of actions to go on, I think it's weird we're casting shade (not the player) at the one who claims to have roleblocked scum.

Making that claim by itself isn't proof of alignment in either direction. I don't take issue with the claim itself, the read I get from the way ChopBam made it and has continued it is "hey I totally hurt scum and I'm totally town". With only ChopBam's own word to go off of it's hardly proof and yet he's treating it as if he's totally town.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Is that your defense?

Nodlied essentially wrote my defense for my unlikeliness of being scum. And a helpful Nodlied is a townly Nodlied.

I sided with Shade before the Orange kill, I claimed my block on him instead of trying to play around flavour text, there's no basis for me to night block Shade D1 because who would actually suspect Shade of being a crazy murder boi AND Orange claimed he didn't do the NK, so obviously another scum must have, which as said above, I couldn't do.

While @ChopBam is more or less taking advantage of a situation AFTER the pieces have already fallen.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Could you reclaim the RNG element of your action? I can't remember if it was the target or effect that was random.

The target is random, the effect is a night block.

13 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

At the same time, you've got to ask yourself if a potential Orange block is even the truth, and not a potential way of creating distence from each other while Orange could claim victim of a N1 roleblock. We don't actually know if Orange was blocked or not.

4 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

do you accept shitposts as a currency? 

No, you better have some good food or treasure if you want to have it. :v

7 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Making that claim by itself isn't proof of alignment in either direction. I don't take issue with the claim itself, the read I get from the way ChopBam made it and has continued it is "hey I totally hurt scum and I'm totally town". With only ChopBam's own word to go off of it's hardly proof and yet he's treating it as if he's totally town.

What kind of proof would you accept?

3 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

No, you better have some good food or treasure if you want to have it. :v

You can take a guess at my held item, and I think my item has more use than the mask.

Unless (big think) it does find its way to me, a LoZ character, and somehow it unlocks abilities!

I was prepared to say no, but now I really do need to think of that trade.

5 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

What kind of proof would you accept?

I need to read through in more depth honestly. I have my suspicions, but they're just that right now. Once I have time to actually read through posts thoroughly and nap interactions I'll have more.

Right now, you and Mojo stick out the most to me.

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I agree we have no ability to confirm anything that happened between Orange and Chop. I don't think it's necessarily weird that Chopbam would treat that as evidence he's town. We need more info.

5 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

The target is random, the effect is a night block.

Ah. Shame.

6 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

At the same time, you've got to ask yourself if a potential Orange block is even the truth, and not a potential way of creating distence from each other while Orange could claim victim of a N1 roleblock. We don't actually know if Orange was blocked or not.

Yeah I agree with that. It's just if I was evaluating who would be scum based on the claims alone, Mojo blocked the guy who killed scum, and Chop blocked scum. 

Here's what I'm thinking. We've already killed scum today. We could no lynch today and enforce control over Chop and mojo's night actions.