[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

1 hour ago, Mojoman said:

Nah I don't like this feel mate.

##hammer iLTS

Mojoman swings his hammer at iLikeToSnipe! The blow wasn't strong enough to kill him, but he's definitely knocked out for the day!

image.png.3d6477a3c6b4474833f8ee29664a09e1.png

23 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Well, that's points against Mojo in my book...

I voted no lynch and instead of trying to defend yourself you just try and kill me?

I actually liked it, especially the fact where he went for one of the most likely scum suspects at the moment. And it basically proves his role block should be a less powerful secondary ability, which one of the main arguments for him being Mafia was he was trying to protect Orange by role blocking me last night.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

When has iLTS ever supported a no-lynch as Town?

I don't know, but he's been in the Mafia business a lot longer than I have., so I don't really know how different he acts as town or scum. Right now, though, he does read town to me.

Also, I'm basing my vote on Mojo's behavior. Trying to daykill someone before a case is really built is not a pro-town move.

11 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I don't know, but he's been in the Mafia business a lot longer than I have., so I don't really know how different he acts as town or scum. Right now, though, he does read town to me.

Also, I'm basing my vote on Mojo's behavior. Trying to daykill someone before a case is really built is not a pro-town move.

Having killed scum early on with a day kill takes off a lot of the pressure to lynch. Plus the conditions are that we collectively control Chop's and Mojo's night actions.

Speaking of which, I think what little hope mojo can be controlled no longer exists. 

##vote Mojo

Just now, Shade939 said:

And what's your character this game? Because Mojo is a completely open book.

I'll make a claim when I think it's a good time to. That time is not right now.

As for Mojo, all we know is he has a role block ability (we don't know that it's random) and a day block/kill.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'll make a claim when I think it's a good time to. That time is not right now.

As for Mojo, all we know is he has a role block ability (we don't know that it's random) and a day block/kill.

##Vote iLTS

Remember when you did that as TP Loki.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Brb taking a closer look at Mojo.

Shade, if you don't mind me asking, was your daykill a one-shot? I don't remember if you answered this already.

I'll be nice and save you having to look for the answer.

I did say it was a one-shot.

9 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Having killed scum early on with a day kill takes off a lot of the pressure to lynch. Plus the conditions are that we collectively control Chop's and Mojo's night actions.

Speaking of which, I think what little hope mojo can be controlled no longer exists. 

##vote Mojo

By the way, we still probably have 2 mafia members and 6 Town members, so this is actually a usual day 1 lynch situation in a normal game with a night 0.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Can you give me another vote on iLTS if he doesn't claim anything at all still?

Technically, yes I can. But there's supposed to be a TSR test in about 20 min and I have work tomorrow morning, so I'll probably not be around for hammer.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Technically, yes I can. But there's supposed to be a TSR test in about 20 min and I have work tomorrow morning, so I'll probably not be around for hammer.

That's unfortunate, still, I think Mojomans being far more helpful and truthful than iLTS.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

So I can still see the argument for a no lynch, but lynching iLTS?

Several games ago I gave up all hope of ever reasoning with Shade. I still try a little bit out of courtesy, but it's like my thought process is completely incompatible with his.

Doesn't matter what I do, he always finds me (and most others) suspicious. Even in games where I'm town and have a confirmed role that's very much pro-town he'll still focus on me...

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Several games ago I gave up all hope of ever reasoning with Shade. I still try a little bit out of courtesy, but it's like my thought process is completely incompatible with his.

Doesn't matter what I do, he always finds me (and most others) suspicious. Even in games where I'm town and have a confirmed role that's very much pro-town he'll still focus on me...

Probably because your acting like Scum right now, and refusing to answer what should be largely harmless questions.