[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, ChopBam said:

This is either gonna turn out real good or real bad.

I'm at 80% scum, 20% town for Mojo. I'm not getting any TP/neutral reads from him. But it does seem like a bad scum play. Lose your "veteran scummate" and then see a train start building on you. Not an inherently bad move to try and kill the person starting it if you're desperate.

Looks like Mojoman's up for the rope today! You go to his home to bring him in, but you didn't know he was actually a pair! You end up lynching one of his halves, Nana, but Popo remains!

Mojoman is still in the game! For now.

NIGHT TWO

29 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

If I needed a summary of today's events, I found it.

Everyone thinks Mojoman is scum as they usually do and voted for him, I disagreed as usually happens.

Mojoman had a possible day kill that he failed to use to kill Snipes, and he also has lynch protection.

Nodlied pointlessly used his ability on Louis to go with the majority vote, so that probably wasn't random on his choice to use it though.

Forgive me if I am all over the place. I just want to put out some things I believe need another look.

On 9/17/2019 at 2:20 PM, Killing_You said:

ChopBam basically opened the day taking credit for the block and revealing that he discovered one of Orange's actions. I don't think he's scum.

There is yet to be confirmation of ChopBam successfully blocking Orange. The NK still happened after all.

7 hours ago, Mojoman said:

This RNG could only be worse if it somehow killed FRAYDO tbh.

##vote iLTS

Nolynch D2 makes sense TBH and has precedent in previous games when there's nolynch D1 and an early scum kill.

But, I don't like that you'd rather vote nolynch than try to kill someone who isn't helping town. If I'm your #1 scum suspect multiple people are suspicious of me and then you decide to nolynch?? That is a move that only benefits non-town players, because if I am scum, why let me use an ability which I could be lying about, or make a NK if I'm not roleblocked?

I believe Mojoman made a good argument in his favor. Considering the case that iLTS was building at the time, the NoLynch vote instead of a Mojo vote does seem like a non-town move. Shade too would also make a note of this.

9 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Yeah, no. Mojo pulled the trigger before iLTS built a proper case. To me, that's not a good Town move.

##vote Mojoman

9 hours ago, Shade939 said:

When has iLTS ever supported a no-lynch as Town?

Not that I'm going to dig through the many mafia games to prove or disprove Shade's logic, although him being a 99% confirmed Town I'll take his word for it and further suspect iLTS.

7 hours ago, Killing_You said:

None of us do. If anyone figures out Shade completely, I'm baking them a cake.

I'll have you know, I have figured out Shade.

PYM5f2L.png

Now give me cake.

In conclusion, I believe we should not have lynched Mojoman. I myself am suspicious of ChopBam for the earlier reason of claiming an unconfirmed block on Orange (although the suspicion is only slight and I'm willing to be convinced Chop is truly Town), and iLTS for his contention against Mojoman today. I would rather have seen iLTS on the chopping block today had I been around to vote.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Everyone thinks Mojoman is scum as they usually do and voted for him, I disagreed as usually happens.

Mojoman had a possible day kill that he failed to use to kill Snipes, and he also has lynch protection.

Nodlied pointlessly used his ability on Louis to go with the majority vote, so that probably wasn't random on his choice to use it though.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Everyone who voted for Mojoman thought he was scummy because he was acting scummy.

6 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Forgive me if I am all over the place. I just want to put out some things I believe need another look.

There is yet to be confirmation of ChopBam successfully blocking Orange. The NK still happened after all.

I believe Mojoman made a good argument in his favor. Considering the case that iLTS was building at the time, the NoLynch vote instead of a Mojo vote does seem like a non-town move. Shade too would also make a note of this.

Not that I'm going to dig through the many mafia games to prove or disprove Shade's logic, although him being a 99% confirmed Town I'll take his word for it and further suspect iLTS.

I'll have you know, I have figured out Shade.

PYM5f2L.png

Now give me cake.

In conclusion, I believe we should not have lynched Mojoman. I myself am suspicious of ChopBam for the earlier reason of claiming an unconfirmed block on Orange (although the suspicion is only slight and I'm willing to be convinced Chop is truly Town), and iLTS for his contention against Mojoman today. I would rather have seen iLTS on the chopping block today had I been around to vote.

Thank you.

If you think me saying I'm suspicious of somebody but not sure enough to lynch them, voting for a nolynch, and then surviving a kill attempt from said person is scummy... Then I can definitely see why you would just take Shade's word that I've never voted NoLynch as town (which isn't true...). You would totally have a point if I said "I'm very confident that Mojo is scum, he has to be. By the way, I vote nolynch." But that's not what happened, is it?

Also...

image.png.83b2c3865231cd1c2ce0b9c3063856a9.png

Nice.

Sorry for not being much help yesterday (and this night phase). I had a test 3 hours before hammer and had work for most of today, which was topped by my graduation (although the fuckers didn't hand me my degree yet...). But I should be around more starting next phase. :v 

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Sorry for not being much help yesterday (and this night phase). I had a test 3 hours before hammer and had work for most of today, which was topped by my graduation (although the fuckers didn't hand me my degree yet...). But I should be around more starting next phase. :v 

Congrats on the graduation! :toot: