[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I stated N1 that the deadline would change due to work. I should have been more clear that it would be a permanent change for weekdays. Apologies.

I don't blame you. I had plenty of time to send the action in. I already knew what I wanted to do when N2 started but I didn't think to submit it until just before what would normally be the deadline.

@Category 5 Hurricane So, if you aren't DK (or a role that would have DK do this), then who do you think it is? Here's what I currently have for roles.

• KY: unknown
  • iLTS: Majora
  • Mojo: Ice Climbers
  • ChopBam: Kirby
  • Louis: unknown
  • FRAYDO: Link
  • Cat5: unknown
  • Shade: Lucario
  • Nodlied: Wario
  • Vertigo: Dr. Mario
  • Orange: Banjo
  • Retal: Detective Pikachu

I can't think of any way the known roles would be able to do this with DK. Since nobody came forward with being responsible and this ability doesn't do anything to help town I think that whoever is behind it is scum. That leaves KY, Louis, and you.

I'm not totally sure that this DK thing means that somebody is DK or DK related. It might be a scum ability like a call-in assist. It just reminds me of how DK would just appear on the map in Mario Party games. Actually, given how I assume it will probably mess with scum votes as well, maybe it isn't even a mafia role. However, if I had to pick between KY and Louis as far as people I think would have a DK role, I'd pick KY. That might be because I have no idea on what Nintendo characters Louis would even like...

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm not totally sure that this DK thing means that somebody is DK or DK related. It might be a scum ability like a call-in assist. It just reminds me of how DK would just appear on the map in Mario Party games. Actually, given how I assume it will probably mess with scum votes as well, maybe it isn't even a mafia role. However, if I had to pick between KY and Louis as far as people I think would have a DK role, I'd pick KY. That might be because I have no idea on what Nintendo characters Louis would even like...

I think Louis claimed some kind of bodyguard ability, I'll have to go back and look at that.

DK being some kind of call in assist doesn't line up with anything else we've seen. Of the two roles I've copped they've been very consistent with the flavor they're assigned to. Same thing goes for the day actions we've seen.

@Killing_You @Louis Can either of you do anything to prove you aren't behind the DK vote locking that's going on?

11 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Might be Nodlied ability, but then iLTS should know about it, which might have been what he was referencing too earlier at day start.

Not me, I can tell you that much. :v

11 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Do you think it's wise to out Nodlied's abilities? Maybe Nodlied wants a say in that.

I'm honestly fine with it if he wishes to do so.

11 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Question: What exactly happens if the mask does get destroyed? You almost make it sound like its an objective and you lose if the mask is gone from the playing field. You can destroy my Wind Waker and I'll think nothing of it. I'm not even going to bother to take it back from you.

2Q==

I do have a nice target for your hook. :v But it is a 50/50 whether or not you can claim the big prize.

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

Shade goes to vote for iLikeToSnipe but slips on a banana peel! He's voted for himself! Donkey Kong grins in the background.

FRAYDO goes to vote for iLikeToSnipe, but also slips on a banana peel! Somehow he's managed to keep his vote on iLikeToSnipe though! DK is feeling entertained.

image.png.0254d35ccf60b0c5d3ea97f967a24c16.png

I wonder if I can force change those locked votes with my ability....

Okay so here's my view point on everything so far aside from all the shit posting I've seen.

Shade - I am 50/50 on him that he did kill Orange who turned out to be scum D2 but he went all about it the wrong way. From what I've read Shade only kill him partly due to Orange assassinating him in GOT. But a day kill right when the game just started is so risky. He was lucky that Orange was scum. In the end it did earn him some townie points. But Shade does have two alibi's N1...

Killing_you - I actually don't have much on him. But he did try to stick up for Orange D2 while Shade kept targeting him. 

Mojoman - He seems to be all over the place and very kill happy. D1 he jumps on the Shade train and votes for Orange, then later changes his mind to vote for KY for no reason whatsoever, KY hadn't even made a post yet and Mojo seemed set on voting for him. Maybe it was to troll for the 50/50 votes Idk and idc. After Shade successfully killed Orange Mojo kept insisting that he did vote for Orange. I think that's strange because you don't need to prove your innocent my saying over and over that he sided with Shade, almost taking part of the credit for killing Orange. Either Mojo is scum or he's third party, I don't think he is town.

Chopbam - I don't have much info on him either but I think he's safe right now since he hasn't proven any destructive abilities.

Fraydo - No clue. haha

Cat 5 - He was suspicious of me for unvoting Irish, but that was just me trolling, he wasn't even on yet and didn't realize the game had even started. He didn't do anything that would make me suspicious of him.

Nodlied - I do think he is town. He has contributed a bit of info partially due to iLTS using the mask on him. But I do think it is weird that both him and iLTS have similar abilities.

iLiketoSnipe - he's definitly on my scum list because he's been fishing for info left and right and then filling in his info to fit what people have said. the only thing he can do to a player is roleblock them (i think, the explanation of what he does with the mask is confusing and long.) and then use that players ability.

What I've noticed so far from CYOR games is that scum players like to seem mysterious D1 (or for iLTS's case D2) and claim that their abilities are important, then push for a no lynch to seem less suspicious. Next they would over explain their abilities and then put the spotlight on other players.

(I don't know how busy Ill be today but I'll be on and off....  TOODLES)

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think Louis claimed she could undo a day block.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I think Louis claimed some kind of bodyguard ability, I'll have to go back and look at that.

DK being some kind of call in assist doesn't line up with anything else we've seen. Of the two roles I've copped they've been very consistent with the flavor they're assigned to. Same thing goes for the day actions we've seen.

@Killing_You @Louis Can either of you do anything to prove you aren't behind the DK vote locking that's going on?

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Okay, so Louis claimed that she has armor that protects from roleblocks.

Yeah I can protect another player from being roleblocked.

Also I don't have anything to prove that I did the DK moves besides to point out that only iLTS and Shade were only Targeted since they were the only ones to vote.

14 minutes ago, Louis said:

Nodlied - I do think he is town. He has contributed a bit of info partially due to iLTS using the mask on him. But I do think it is weird that both him and iLTS have similar abilities.

I have similar abilities to iLTS? õ_o

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

I'm honestly fine with it if he wishes to do so.

I can confirm that Nodlied is Wario, I don't know of any other Nintendo character that can transform into Wario-Man... He's got a night action that can block and silence players for a day.

I won't give away more than that at the moment. His ability feels like a scum ability to me, but I've got a solid town read on him right now so I'm not sure.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I can confirm that Nodlied is Wario, I don't know of any other Nintendo character that can transform into Wario-Man... He's got a night action that can block and silence players for a day.

I won't give away more than that at the moment. His ability feels like a scum ability to me, but I've got a solid town read on him right now so I'm not sure.

L1WVZqs.jpg

tumblr_mqxh88mc3U1qm1oeao1_1375487864_co

So I just noticed the DK mechanic locking in our votes. It's an interesting one, I'll give you that whoever did it.

2 hours ago, Nodlied said:

I do have a nice target for your hook. :v But it is a 50/50 whether or not you can claim the big prize.

What target do you have? I had my eyes on Mojo's hammer today. Not like he needs both of them anyway.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

tumblr_mqxh88mc3U1qm1oeao1_1375487864_co

So I just noticed the DK mechanic locking in our votes. It's an interesting one, I'll give you that whoever did it.

What target do you have? I had my eyes on Mojo's hammer today. Not like he needs both of them anyway.

Could also grab the mask, assuming your action isn't random also.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Could you clarify what you're talking about? I'm a little confused.

Are you immune to the ability since you used it last night after gaining it from Nodlied and your just covering for him? Or does it not effect actions and only effects votes?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Are you immune to the ability since you used it last night after gaining it from Nodlied and your just covering for him? Or does it not effect actions and only effects votes?

Do you mean the DK ability? I haven't voted yet and there's nothing I've had that indicates I'd be immune.