[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Wait, how did you block VERT then?

I turned into Warioman. :v

It's a 50/50 outcome each night after I fart. Why do you think I came in late D2 and farted even though I was busy?

7 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

If items could be passed during the daytime, I would give you the one up and vote for you, fraydo.

I appreciate the thought.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Wait, so you are third-party?

Ladies and gentleman. We got him.

Just now, Shade939 said:

@Nodlied, you've at least accomplished your victory condition then? You really haven't been anti-Town in pursuing your objective.

TP/Neutral Nodlied is never anti-Town. He's always put Town goals before his own. It's to the point where he was willing to sacrifice his win condition as a townie during Death Note to help Town win.

12 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Wait, so you are third-party?

Absolutely. The fact that my block silences is what makes me third party and not neutral according to Jeod. However, my victory conditions depend on the 2 knock-outs getting garlic. Which, unless Jeod says otherwise (and he didn't say so in PM when I asked), shouldn't interfere with town's conditions.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@Nodlied, you've at least accomplished your victory condition then? You really haven't been anti-Town in pursuing your objective.

Not yet. I have 1 knock-out.

11 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Is also perfect Lynch candidate, so we don't lose more town.

##vote Nodlied

I always am. :v And by my own logic, I should be lynched by virtue of not being town. However, I will leave it up to you lads, as I've been trying my hardest to be useful to town.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The unfortunate thing for Nodlied is that I'm currently holding the item he needs.

I'll leave it up to town to help me out on my conditions. If not, tough luck on me. :v

Looks like our final CvC is...Nodlied!

image.png.fa2a67bb09a72a3395061d77ed197d26.png

Time to pay your dues, buddy. Nodlied was Wario and Third Party!

image.thumb.png.2db6aff6d9ef6a3fcf7d1983c696ff2b.png

Who invited this guy anyway?

NIGHT THREE

Try to get your actions in on time. You have 24 hours. Since it's the weekend, I can extend the PM deadline to an hour before hammer.