[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

KY told me he visited Verti N1 to create a masonry, but then he died. N2 he contacted me and we had our gym masonry, and he did indeed boost my night action. Supposedly his gym masonry has a cooldown so he had nothing to do N3. Assuming the cooldown is true, then he is able to invite another person his gym tonight.

Conversely, if the cooldown was a lie, then I will come to a startling thought. N1 he killed Verti, N2 he masoned me and informed me of his "cooldown" so N3 he would be found doing nothing and I can verify it for him on account of said cooldown, and N4 when I'm to expect him to mason someone else he'll unfortunately have a repeat of N1 attempting to mason someone only for them to up and die. Wouldn't that be wacky?

Before, my masonry had only 50% chance success rate but since KY's boost I now have 100% success on masonry and I'll tell you now that I am currently in a mason with iLTS.

Just making sure I have my days and nights straight.

N1 I attempted to charm ChopBam, did not succeed
N2 I attempted to charm Nodlied, did not succeed

so

N2/D3 I was invited to the gym, yes? Yes.

D3/N3 Masonry with KY, got the boost, N3 my charm succeeded and so D4 today is where I am.

38 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Why are each of you so convinced the other is town? I'm not trying to sow doubt, but I want to explore some angles that might have been previously glossed over.

tumblr_inline_mv747h6TgD1rqo6pm.png

Thanks now I'm paranoid of the gym.

16 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

so

D3/N3 Masonry with KY, got the boost, N3 my charm succeeded and so D4 today is where I am.

Question for you, what does your charm do?

20 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

so

That would be the order of events, yes.

8 minutes ago, Louis said:

@Category 5 Hurricane the reason I wasn't able to help with anything because I don't have many actions. Last night I tried to armor you, but I couldn't, Chopbam warpped me and I wasn't able to prove what I had, but since Chopbam saw my night ability hes my proof for what I have.

Well here ya go folks.

ChopBam couldn't have performed the kill, he was busy blocking you. You couldn't have done the kill, you were busy being roleblocked by him. If there were suspicions of your abilities, ChopBam has "verified" what you have. If there were suspicions of ChopBam not actually blocking you, you just described the block. Essentially, you both have an alibi for last night. Am I mistaken?

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

ChopBam couldn't have performed the kill, he was busy blocking you. You couldn't have done the kill, you were busy being roleblocked by him. If there were suspicions of your abilities, ChopBam has "verified" what you have. If there were suspicions of ChopBam not actually blocking you, you just described the block. Essentially, you both have an alibi for last night. Am I mistaken?

I see...

And the only other person ChopBam blocked was Orange...

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Like, if I was partnered with Louis, and with me under such a heavy spotlight, why in the actual fuck would I implicate her.

DY1vixeVwAA9jE2.jpg

You're right, why would you? You blocked her right? It's not like we can confirm my suspicions and just pile the votes on her.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

DY1vixeVwAA9jE2.jpg

You're right, why would you? You blocked her right? It's not like we can confirm my suspicions and just pile the votes on her.

On the other hand, if one of us turns out town, the other should be good to go then?

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

But wait a minute, this still doesn't provide an answer to why we would concoct such a story that would put her and me under the spotlight, rather than just me.

On the other hand, if one of us turns out town, the other should be good to go then?

Why, perhaps so! Or you're an untouchable scum whose plan to leave suspicion on Louis is working out perfectly.

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

Who did you charm last night?

iLTS.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I can confirm this masonry.

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

Sorry I'm confused are you suspicious of me?

Yes. iLTS and I do not know enough about you, and so you are suspicious.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

But wait a minute, this still doesn't provide an answer to why we would concoct such a story that would put her and me under the spotlight, rather than just me.

Maybe you're playing some mind game!

DyL_yd9XQBEYCK5.jpg

Hmm FRAYDO and KY have done a whole lot of "confirming" with each other, but uh... huh.

Now FRAYDO and iLTS. Take your pick.