[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

If iLTS is scum, then he is scumming very well. Playing the part of a town guy as he should.

I'm on board with trying Mojoman again. He suddenly changed his attitude after the first time he was lynched, but there are other things that don't sit right with me, such as his "joke vote" on Orange the first day, and other things killing you mentioned.

16 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Secondly, I could copy her strange action and confirm her claim on at least how that works. Protection from roleblock, I do not think I have ever heard of it, so I wanted to check it out.

Any day actions?

Well I'm the safe lynch, having no abilities left.

But I like the idea of not lynching me.

Louis is asking too many basic questions she could have asked in a scum doc.

Asking for a refresher on what the 1-Up does? Either that's an 'I'm totally not in a scum doc guys' move or she didn't have anyone to ask.

I'll go with her honesty, though overall lack of input this game isn't too helpful, she either parrots other ideas or asks simple questions that can be found in earlier conversations.

I wouldn't define it as a safe lynch. Today you're more the easy lynch, with ChopBam and Cat5 pushing for it. My mason pal suggests there is a hint of coordination between the two and we may have discovered the scum team. Being that ChopBam is unable to be voted, I am leaning toward Cat5 for today's vote. I imagine it will come down to Mojo or him today.

Don't want to just chat with FRAYDO in our masonry, so here's what I have so far.

ChopBam:

• Somehow has 1-UP, presumably from Vertigo
  • No players have started with a random item except for the garlic that he started with
  • No players have claimed to have received an item randomly after a player was killed
  • Nodlied claimed to have blocked Vertigo via his night ability (I can confirm his night ability does that)
    • Nodlied’s behavior in the game was very much pro-town, I had no TP read on him the entire game
  • Claimed that Orange had an item he could use (his backpack), but Shade did not receive any items from killing him

Cat5:

• “When it comes to Mojoman vs Chopbam, I'd lynch Mojoman, no question. I'm also suspicious of iLikeIrishman.”
  • Seems like he ignored most arguments about ChopBam up until the issue of the 1-UP
  • Looking back at his posts, he’s had almost no actual content up until end of D3
    • Just a lot of fluff and asking questions
  • However, ChopBam had a chance to vote for you when you offered up a sacrifice but chose not to take it which kept Cat5 in the RNG
    • Possible it was a gambit that the vote would still fall on you or Nodlied without putting more pressure on ChopBam
  • He went very hard against ChopBam D3, but by that point there was no realistic way for ChopBam to be on the chopping block. We also know with hindsight that ChopBam could just warp away to safety if the lynch did get to him.
  • Picks Shade, who I thought was the obvious NK target (let me know if you think otherwise), for his ability. Can’t be confirmed due to Shade’s death
  • D4, now that ChopBam seems vulnerable, he softens up and starts to cast suspicion at everyone else
    • If you look at his scum read post, he casts suspicion on literally everyone. However, he now has his tone on ChopBam changed quite a bit and it feels like he’s just tossing the idea that ChopBam could be town out there.

Louis:

• Almost no content D1 and D2
  • Did want to vote for Mojo D2 for his aggression
  • Not much content for me to go off of
  • Looking back at her past games, the content of her posts does feel similar. If she’s scum, she’s not getting much guidance from her scum partner. Then again, they would probably realize that that could be a giveaway.
  • Currently siding with ChopBam, but that may be just because he’s “confirmed” her and is backing her up

Mojoman:

• Did have some scummy D1 shenanigans with the vote and Orange
  • Has relied on others to defend him
  • Was quick to try and block/kill me D2 before I even had a chance to build a case against him
  • Overall, feels like he’s contributed even less in terms of content than Louis
  • Looking back, it feels like the only non-banter connection he’s had with another player is Orange

With what I'm looking at, I think Cat5 or Mojoman are the most likely to be on the scum team with ChopBam and Orange. As for which one we should lynch today, I'm leaning towards Cat5 because of his change in tone towards ChopBam and casting suspicion on everyone today. It feels like he's trying to muddy the water.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's pretty cute. Over the course of a day I go from "not considering other possibilities" to "muddying the waters"

What have you done today? Your "big list" post is pretty much just "this person did X, but they also did Y". Then you've got an essay of what-ifs on ChopBam having that 1-UP. You don't draw any concrete conclusions or suspicions. What I see in your posts is a whole lot of nothing.

6 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I figured Shade was the obvious mafia kill. Who did you think it was going to be last night?

I agree, I thought that most likely as well. However I didn't see another valid target that would make sense.

Shade said something along the lines of an investigative ability. He would use it.
Louis has some sort of unroleblock but hasn't used it all game as far as I can tell.
As far as I knew at the time, KY just had a masonry. Other than proving myself (which granted would have been nice at this point) it didn't seem useful
FRAYDO, I actually didn't think he had a night action.
iLTS, if he's telling the truth the only thing he can do is move the mask. If he isn't, he might be the killer. Too risky.
ChopBam, likely Mafia, too dangerous to target
Mojoman, likely Mafia, too dangerous to target. Claiming vanilla if he isn't mafia, so even less reason to target him.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

What have you done today? Your "big list" post is pretty much just "this person did X, but they also did Y". Then you've got an essay of what-ifs on ChopBam having that 1-UP. You don't draw any concrete conclusions or suspicions. What I see in your posts is a whole lot of nothing.

I just fucking woke up a half hour ago. What do you think I've done today?

That's a whole lot of assumptions your making there about items, iLTS. Do we even know the 1-Up came from Verti?

I did vote for Mojo pretty early on, and tried to steal an item from him as well. It's unlikely we'd be on a team. If I was teamed with Cat5, this would mean Louis is town and telling the truth about me copying and blocking her.

Just now, ChopBam said:

That's a whole lot of assumptions your making there about items, iLTS. Do we even know the 1-Up came from Verti?

I did vote for Mojo pretty early on, and tried to steal an item from him as well. It's unlikely we'd be on a team. If I was teamed with Cat5, this would mean Louis is town and telling the truth about me copying and blocking her.

They're safe assumptions to make. When asked about it, nobody except you has claimed otherwise about those assumptions.

As for the 1-UP, where else would it come from? You started with Garlic, an item that has nothing to do with you. But it still had something to do with Nodlied.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

When asked about it, nobody except you has claimed otherwise about those assumptions.

1. It's likely nobody knows, except dead people or the mafia team, who definitely are not interested in coming to my rescue.
  2. I'm the one on the chopping block and I personally know there is an alternate explanation, so of course I have to come up with ideas.

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

As for the 1-UP, where else would it come from?

We've been over this multiple times but it's clear you're not listening.

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

You started with Garlic, an item that has nothing to do with you. But it still had something to do with Nodlied.

Now that's just reaching.