[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

I dunno, I might stick with it, I might not. It would give Louis another chance to prove herself and the same for me. Mojoman claims vanilla so there isn't anything to prove for him.

I specifically reread Louis's responses and I didn't find anything that looked particularly off, though she seems to be missing the case entirely so much that she is actually flat out defending ChopBam today for him "believing in her"

18 hours ago, Louis said:

See, right now I am siding with Chopbam because he's the only one who believes in me, but if later turns out to be to scum later and do this to mess with me to get suspicious off of him, props to him.

That right there. Defending ChopBam but ready for the scum flip when it happens.

I'm against a nolynch. Just because we can't hit CHop today doesn't mean we can't try to get his scum partner. And on the off-chance that Chop is somehow town, then the remaining scumteam is out in the open.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That right there. Defending ChopBam but ready for the scum flip when it happens.

Good eye. That might be enough to make me lean toward a possible Louis lynch. If nothing else happens between now and hammer, I'll put my vote on her.

Y'all started coming after me because of Chopbam, I so far am supporting him because he is my alibi, and as i stated before last night I tried to use my ability on Cat5 but was roleblocked, how is that scum fishy to me, i didn't do it N1 because I didn't have enough info to go off of to protect someone yet.

N2 I was late to do pm because it was my birthday and I was out celebrating. When I am on, I skim the couple of pages that I have to read to catch up on, so I don't fully get the info and have to ask basic questions.

Cat5 suspected me from the start with no evidence so far. 

I don't have any day actions so I couldnt do anything to help when DK showed up, just a night action.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I am willing to kill myself just so you all see that i am town and that you've sacrificed another day killing a townie and not finding scum. 

This is what new townies under pressure say. I probably would have also said something like that when new, but I am willing to fight because I believe in myself, even when nobody else does.

Just now, ChopBam said:

This is what new townies under pressure say. I probably would have also said something like that when new, but I am willing to fight because I believe in myself, even when nobody else does.

Yes but I have no proof, I'm a little upset at you because I wasn't able to use my ability last night.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

What?

Apparently even though I tried to kill you (or at the very least day blocked you which helped a scum team somehow) there's this thread where we're scum buddies. I'll let my vote sit unless something really obvious happens.

Also I'd like to say this and tell me what you think. 

Who has casted the most suspicion towards other players randomly?

Also @FRAYDO, you say KY is your proof as townie, but I say how is that any different towards me and Chopbam. Chopbam was a bit more suspicious the previous day and because he decided to roleblock me, you started pointing a finger at me saying I'm in kahoots with Chopbam.

To me you havent been confirmed town, nor has KY. Which is killing me because KY will probs vote with you and so will ILTS, at a game with less players now and if there are two scums, scum has to convince at least another person to vote with them so theyd control the majority.

6 minutes ago, Louis said:

Also @FRAYDO, you say KY is your proof as townie, but I say how is that any different towards me and Chopbam

You see the thing is, I have never claimed KY as my proof as townie. I am as unverified as you are. I’ve only made better interactions for them to have trust in me. Now then, where does your vote go?

Just now, FRAYDO said:

You see the thing is, I have never claimed KY as my proof as townie. I am as unverified as you are. I’ve only made better interactions for them to have trust in me. Now then, where does your vote go?

My vote right now? It would go for Mojo. He's been all over the place with his joke votes never fully voting on anyone and barely saying anything but pouting about how he doesn't have his hammer anymore. Then also not fully casting suspicion either, metaphorically speaking he only has one foot in the race and not putting in the work to actually help town but always making sure to claim that he's town.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Better luck too.

If only that luck would have went into my hook actions as well. I feel we would have learned much more had RNG helped me out there. Despite that, both you and iLTS took up for me where my actions failed so thanks!

1 minute ago, Louis said:

My vote right now? It would go for Mojo. He's been all over the place with his joke votes never fully voting on anyone and barely saying anything but pouting about how he doesn't have his hammer anymore. Then also not fully casting suspicion either, metaphorically speaking he only has one foot in the race and not putting in the work to actually help town but always making sure to claim that he's town.

Now you’re talking! The fight isn’t over until the very end. Cast away the defeatist attitude of “let me kill myself so I can prove I am Town” and keep fighting the good fight with your defense, cross-examination and guts. Keep it up.