[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, ChopBam said:

It's shit like this.

The game's not over yet and you're playing the whole buddy-buddy-with-town-gg-guys thing.

Yeah, the game's not over. But when it gets to the point where there's really no new arguments from scum I stop having fun by arguing and start having some fun by trash talking.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Just another clever gambit. If you're town however, you're playing really bad town this round. But I don't think that's the case.

Hmm, sounds like posturing for if I were to be lynched and flip town... :v

I also love it when I win at mafia by being the lynch leader.

5 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Heh. Interesting. I've got an idea.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

So with this vote, FRAYDO gets to decide who dies. I wonder if there is anyone who will have a problem with that?

3 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Also, way to try to poison the well in terms of me voting for you. But fuck waiting till the last minute.

##vote iLTS

30 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

##unvote

PLAYER VOTE
Killing_You Category 5
iLikeToSnipe Category 5
Mojoman  
ChopBam iLikeToSnipe
Louis Mojoman
FRAYDO  
Category 5 Hurricane iLikeToSnipe

iLTS/KY: "I'll bet ChopBam won't vote for Cat5!"

Cat5: "I'll bet ChopBam won't vote for Louis!"

Even if you guys managed to manipulate me into joining your vote, you'd find some other excuse to lynch me tomorrow. That's how blinders work.

Just now, ChopBam said:

iLTS/KY: "I'll bet ChopBam won't vote for Cat5!"

Cat5: "I'll bet ChopBam won't vote for Louis!"

Even if you guys managed to manipulate me into joining your vote, you'd find some other excuse to lynch me tomorrow. That's how blinders work.

The excuse is that you're mafia :v

In all seriousness though, the only person "making bets" is Cat5.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Is there a case for Category 5 besides being flim flam regarding me between D3 and D4?

Yeah, can't really link to it because I'm on mobile. But if you look at most, if not all, if his content it's just fluff. It's like he's just tossing out suspicion whenever he can. But the purpose of the suspicion isn't to put pressure on players it's just to create confusion. He doesn't seem to follow up on it.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Well FRAYDO what do you think?

Several things are on my mind.

I'm more and more convinced you are Town, but your possession of the 1Up is too significant to just look over. If I am to take you as Town, I have to really convince myself that the 1Up was indeed just given to you randomly, but that just can't be. If you didn't murder Verti he must have passed it to you and that was his mechanic of doctoring at work (i.e. if you were the victim of the NK that 1Up would have saved you). The fact that you claim you cannot pass it though disproves that theory entirely, and I'm still having a hard time taking it at your word that it was just put in your inventory. You also have not claimed to have just started with it either, or I would have accepted that statement at face value. Today you have done a good job of taking away my confidence in you as Scum, but in responding to the questioning of the 1Up you're just so shifty.

Seeing iLTS and KY placing their vote on Cat5 worries me. Cat5 has convinced me with his role claim that he is Town, though my masonry buddies must want me to follow their vote and cast mine on Cat5 anyway. I just can't do it. They both really can't be the remaining scum, can they?

Cat5 is all over the place with his votes, and while today I gained more confidence in him he is certainly taking away less and less before I have even finished this post.

Mojoman and Louis. Mojoman has to be Town. A player of dubious reputation in this game since D1, now left with nothing as a Vanilla role, and yet a target of opportunity all the same, I can't help but think his uselessness is rather useful for Scum. It's just too easy to vote him off, but why waste the NK on him when he has claimed Vanilla and no items.

Louis. If I'm to believe ChopBam is scum, then Louis is scum. With my current thinking now going to a Town ChopBam, and whether or not this is manipulation at its finest, I'm now thinking Louis is really Town.

Paranoia is a hell of a drug.

In all honesty I see you as the next NK victim, FRAYDO, because you're the one remaining person whom nobody seems to be suspicious of.

If we lynch Cat5 today and he flips mafia and the game continues, I am happy to be the next lynch target since we may be able to afford it. I'm trying to reason in my mind who his living scummate would be, however. The only possibiliy I can think of would be Mojoman.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

@ChopBam You are absolutely confident in your vote on iLTS? If I am to follow your vote and he flips Town, you understand you are going to hammered beyond reasonable doubt? That Warp Star can't save you again, although I hope whoever it flies to isn't scum.

If you scroll up you will see I am not absolutely confident. But if iLTS is town, then he has been very poor town this game.