[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

10 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I was going to propose a no lynch, cause I really would like more time to actually read through and make cases. I have been pretty busy and would prefer the extra time. Still, Louis is one of my top scum reads, so I'd be okay with a lynch on her.

##vote Louis

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

##vote no lynch

I have to step out and will be on mobile. @ChopBam Any ideas as to what happened with the warp star?

Friendly reminder that iLikeToSnipe quietly backed out of voting Louis for basically no reason.

3 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I think you, FRAYDO, and myself.

Louis + KY were checked, Chopbam can't have it.

Only if he lied of it going away to someone else and perhaps his Warp Star had a cooldown, preventing him from using it again today.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Only if he lied of it going away to someone else and perhaps his Warp Star had a cooldown, preventing him from using it again today.

Good point.

Also, are you going to switch your vote to Louis? Or are you unsatisfied with voting for her?

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Splendid! I’ll be Hungary and just wait for the Anschluss, thereby winning by default. :v

I was thinking about finding a mod that disables AI. :v  I'd also beat your ass before Anschluß even happens. Anyway, I'm back to the dednoot.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Am I the only one concerned that ChopBam has seemingly lied about the warp star?

Even if he was, I don't see what we could do about it. If he does have it, he'd just use it again the second we placed votes on him.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Even if he was, I don't see what we could do about it. If he does have it, he'd just use it again the second we placed votes on him.

Also this. I could see it having a cooldown if it isn't passed randomly. Lynchproof / bullet proof for a day is pretty powerful. Maybe even a 2 day cooldown?

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

If he somehow stole it and we forced him to use it that'd be a good reason to vote him imo. If he's got a 1-UP and a warp star again then we could still be in MYLO even if we lynch a scum partner of his.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Also this. I could see it having a cooldown if it isn't passed randomly. Lynchproof / bullet proof for a day is pretty powerful. Maybe even a 2 day cooldown?

Possibly.

More importantly, this looks like iLTS launching a last ditch effort to save his scum partner.