best way to beat anyone in Tiberian sun

Simple Spam artillary. artillery is the answer to everything playing red alert? Nod artillery. doing exams? Nod artillery. playing tiberian sun reborn? Nod artillery. getting bullied? Nod artillery. the answer to life the universe and everything ain't 42 its not artillery

1 hour ago, delta said:

How many people here play the old C&Cs on CNCnet?

Me. I don't play much TS anymore (mostly TD and Red Alert) but the Nod artillery is the only useful Nod unit other than cyborg commando and subterranean APC and sometimes banshees on the high level.

On 8/8/2019 at 7:00 PM, cncfan59 said:

Simple Spam artillary. artillery is the answer to everything playing red alert? Nod artillery. doing exams? Nod artillery. playing tiberian sun reborn? Nod artillery. getting bullied? Nod artillery. the answer to life the universe and everything ain't 42 its not artillery

This is the most truthful post about any game there ever was. The fucking artillery in Tiberian Sun locks unto your unit no matter what. You could be halfway across the map and if your unit was shot at there is a 100% chance the shell will hit it. I've edited the rules.ini so that both teams can only buy one artillery at a time because as much as I love losing every single tank to a unit i can't hit hidden behind base defences, I really don't.

On 8/8/2019 at 8:18 PM, FRAYDO said:

it's all fun and games until you get to Firestorm, then the Artillery is no longer the devastating weapon it once was

Idk what version of Firestorm everyone has but the artillery in it still locks on and is just as devastating as before.

On 8/8/2019 at 7:00 PM, cncfan59 said:

have to ask, what are you using KTFF's alias (beanshapiro) and 1 number off Dale's renegade nick (cncfan95)?

• 3 weeks later...

Huh, so I was playing Weather the Storm on hard difficulty, and dealing with all that horrible artillery the hard way. I slowly made my way across the map, captured that one stealth generator up on the northern hill, and I was about to try to attack the main Nod base when all the sudden...the ion storm ended. I don't remember, is this supposed to happen? Does the ion storm resume again? Or could I have just sat in my base, waited out the storm, and then used Orca Bombers to pound those Nod fools into dust?

6 hours ago, delta said:

Huh, so I was playing Weather the Storm on hard difficulty, and dealing with all that horrible artillery the hard way. I slowly made my way across the map, captured that one stealth generator up on the northern hill, and I was about to try to attack the main Nod base when all the sudden...the ion storm ended. I don't remember, is this supposed to happen? Does the ion storm resume again? Or could I have just sat in my base, waited out the storm, and then used Orca Bombers to pound those Nod fools into dust?

I don’t know but the answer is always spam more units.

• 1 month later...