TS

Rohirrim6

On 8/12/2019 at 5:41 PM, Rohirrim6 said:

is there a possibility to have auto team fix for ts so people cant listen to ur strats on ts and take advantage of it?

On 8/13/2019 at 9:59 PM, KTFF said:

I think for the time being the "fix" is separate channels for Nod / GDI. Or just do not give out plans in mixed company.

Sorry, but I think that is about all there is to offer ATM.

Actually you can do that. We used to do it in RC and thats why there are GDI and Nod channels. It would move you after each remix too. Talk to blacky or shai

We've had that feature back at BHP. It used to be problematic, as sometimes you do not want to be moved to another channel automatically, when all your friends are in another, locked one.

On 8/20/2019 at 2:11 AM, Kickmofo said:

I too am sick of people listen in on game tactics.

Can a TS mod give a few more people access to move people from the channel?

Kind of agree. There's a few times people come in spamming or other people don't have a channel to go to to be alone because the regulars are all users. You should really pick a couple of people who are just on a lot of the time to give TS moderator.