Tiberian Sun turns 20!

OWA

11 hours ago, OWA said:

Tiberian Sun turned 20 years old today!

We push forward towards the release of TSR!

[thumb]thumb_tsr.h.png[/thumb]

[blurb]Tiberian Sun turns 20 years old today! Join us as we reminisce on one of the games that has truly inspired us over the years![/blurb]

I love Tiberian Sun, its mods, its modding tools, and TSR. That's anything that I wish to say.

Also, a good thing to read: https://www.escapistmagazine.com/v2/2019/08/27/remembering-command-conquer-tiberian-sun-on-its-20th-annivesary-with-former-westwood-studios-design-director-adam-isgreen/

Tib sun: *Finally, I'm an Adult*. Image result for confetti funny gif                                                                                                                                Oh, and I hope TSR is going well hopefully its development should we say; hadn't hit the Tiberian sun hopefully. my puns will brighten the mood a bit

Edited by thedisclaimitory
i had to change somethings

Sorry i'm late to the party but to everyone here if you haven't already head on down to The CnC Com Center to not only download TS for free but also check out alot of rare Westwood Photos from back in the day. Seriously worth a look, it's like a museum for Westwood!

TiberianSun.thumb.jpg.ddd08a959cc4481da2cd2c9e8aa8b70d.jpg

No matter how cool you think you are.. You'll never be playing Tiberian Sun Beta in Westwood Studios Las Vegas on a TS Apocalyptic Chair/Computer in the 90's cool.