TS: Reborn News Update (5 September 2019)

FRAYDO

3 minutes ago, Timeaua said:

Man guys. Is this the full Cold retraction 2 map I see in the first picture? Totally forgot about this map allthough it costed me a lot of time to build it without even releasing it

Maybe a prime opportunity to jump back into TSR dev? ;)

16 minutes ago, Timeaua said:

Man guys. Is this the full Cold retraction 2 map I see in the first picture? Totally forgot about this map allthough it costed me a lot of time to build it without even releasing it

It sure is! We're currently in the process of fully updating it and bringing it back for 2.0!

4 hours ago, Timeaua said:

The maps we have selected for launch are receiving a lot of changes, especially in the realm of optimization.

If you're ever curious about whats being changed and why about that map, you should message ChopBam as he's the one tasked to it. 

(I'm personally tasked with bringing Field, Cliffs, and Snow up to standards.)

On 9/5/2019 at 10:52 PM, Timeaua said:

This is NICE looking terrain. At this angle of view I see not too much, but it is totally promising.

11 hours ago, Bayonetta said:

Hot damn. Nice to see the Refinery getting a size increase. Looking forward to the new version :D is this for TSR 2.0?

Glad to hear it! Yeah the size increase will be in TSR 2.0. Anything you see in these updates moving forward will be featured in TSR 2.0!

4 hours ago, OWA said:

Glad to hear it! Yeah the size increase will be in TSR 2.0. Anything you see in these updates moving forward will be featured in TSR 2.0!

Are the Nod buildings gonna be getting tweaked? I noticed the GDI Barracks, War Factory and now Refinery got updated. Any changes for Nod stuff? Like For Hand of Nod? or the Powerplants to make them less cramped? Like the stairs you can get stuck on in the Nod Advanced powerplant?

Edited by Bayonetta

1 hour ago, Bayonetta said:

Are the Nod buildings gonna be getting tweaked? I noticed the GDI Barracks, War Factory and now Refinery got updated. Any changes for Nod stuff? Like For Hand of Nod? or the Powerplants to make them less cramped? Like the stairs you can get stuck on in the Nod Advanced powerplant?

There will be some changes to some of Nod's buildings as well, yes. This includes the refinery and even laser turrets.