{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

btw, you aren't dead Nodlied. Not unless you have some weird thing in your role that killed you through that interaction.

Well, if I died, then you'd probably be on the chopping block. :v

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

npR0uQE.jpg

You're Dadeod now. Congrats to both of you! Do you have a name yet?

Yes we do, but I won’t tell! He can make up his own online persona and use his name in google docs. :v

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Yes we do, but I won’t tell! He can make up his own online persona and use his name in google docs. :v

Damn! Guess I will be one of the only ones to be called by his actual name by certain individuals then. :v

Just now, Jeod said:

Same middle name.

Same middle name might be a good way to start a tradition. I actually have a different middle name than my dad, but most places that keep records don't care because there's no field for middle name or initial and it's a pet peeve of mine for obvious reasons :p

29 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Same middle name might be a good way to start a tradition. I actually have a different middle name than my dad, but most places that keep records don't care because there's no field for middle name or initial and it's a pet peeve of mine for obvious reasons :p

I've got the exact same issue. The cherry on top is that there's a now famous actor with the same first and last name as my middle and last name...

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I've got the exact same issue. The cherry on top is that there's a now famous actor with the same first and last name as my middle and last name...

While at college, I met no less than 4 people with the same First-Middle combo as me (though not last, last is somewhat rare), and it was a small college. When I told my mom she was genuinely surprised because she thought she'd picked out something unique. Like... my first name is literally the top baby name in America for over 100 years, whereas my middle name is the stereotype Irish name. It's not creative.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

While at college, I met no less than 4 people with the same First-Middle combo as me (though not last, last is somewhat rare), and it was a small college. When I told my mom she was genuinely surprised because she thought she'd picked out something unique. Like... my first name is literally the top baby name in America for over 100 years, whereas my middle name is the stereotype Irish name. It's not creative.

I'm Irish-Scandinavian and I had almost the exact same experience in college too lol. In that case, the student admissions team decided to group everyone with that name into the same area of the same dorm.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm Irish-Scandinavian and I had almost the exact same experience in college too lol. In that case, the student admissions team decided to group everyone with that name into the same area of the same dorm.

TBH we're more German than Irish but my mom is like one of those people obsessed with being Irish. I don't really care for it.

Also that reminds me, my avatar is Mangus the 6 year old, who's birthday party is ruined by a rude clown. It's from a game of paint-telephone over at MU that I found hilarious.  I'll have something more fitting for my avatar in a few hours (or sooner) as soon as I'm done messing around in pokemon trading card online for the afternoon.

2 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Well, this town ain't big enough for the two of us. Hopefully you aren't town.

##declare rivalry Nodlied

Action Resolved

3 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Not sure how active I'll be before hammer. So,

##vote nolynch

Was hoping we'd have a more lively D1. But we did have some excellent memeposting.

2 hours ago, Sunflower said:

I dunno about other people, but I kinda want to see what happens if we lynch Voe.

##vote Voe.

2 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Congrats!

I been busy with stuff (as usual), and I'll be kinda off and on. So, ##vote spare Voe

Players Votes
Cat5  
Chopbam OrangeP47
FRAYDO FRAYDO
iLikeToSnipe Spare Voe
Jeod Spare Voe
Killing You Spare Voe
Louis  
Mojoman Spare Voe
Nodlied Voe
OrangeP47  
Sunflower Voe

Spare Voe/No Lynch is in the lead. Probably for the best we spare him. The paperwork would be astronomical.

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Spare Voe/No Lynch is in the lead. Probably for the best we spare him. The paperwork would be astronomical.

Heh. You have no idea. :v 

Spoiler

Well, you do, since you're the GM. Everyone else? Not so much.

34 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Yes you wanker. Git ‘Merican.

>Be American
>Get shot

No thanks.

Although....

>Be Dutch
>Don't drown because you know how to swim
>Get swallowed by the ocean anyway

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Action Resolved

What did it do?

Just now, Nodlied said:

What did it do?

That's for iLTS to know and you to find out.

Players Votes
Cat5  
Chopbam OrangeP47
FRAYDO FRAYDO
iLikeToSnipe Spare Voe
Jeod Spare Voe
Killing You Spare Voe
Louis  
Mojoman Spare Voe
Nodlied Voe
OrangeP47 Voe
Sunflower Voe

I'll be back in time for hammer, but won't be able to count votes in the mean time.