{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's just a mason ability, one shot, target has the option to cancel or extend at the end of the phase I believe, so I had to be pretty sure about who I wanted to talk to.  Maybe I picked poorly with KY but I always trust him and wanted to get it off early.

Tbh yours could just as well be a separated scum who was aiming for his partner—or choosing his partner.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's just a mason ability, one shot, target has the option to cancel or extend at the end of the phase I believe, so I had to be pretty sure about who I wanted to talk to.  Maybe I picked poorly with KY but I always trust him and wanted to get it off early.

If it's just a one shot, and you wanted to get it off early... this sounds like it could be a scum masonry.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

If it's just a one shot, and you wanted to get it off early... this sounds like it could be a scum masonry.

The masonry isn't the only thing I can do.  Masonries are simply more useful at the start of the game. At the end, you don't have as much need to weasel things out of people.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Easy. Telling the truth gains townie points.

Pointing the finger at another masonry that can just as equally be scummy isn’t townie. It’s a dead end if he goes that route.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Killing_You

What did you and Orange discuss in your masonry?

Ehh not a whole lot. Up until the reveal of Jeod's mason, Orange suspected that scum would be among the people voting Voe, as something "safe" to latch on to. Not much else, really.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Oh yeah, just in case.

##vote Orange

##zone of truth Orange

Oooh this will be interesting!

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

My gut read of Orange right now is scummy. I don't see an actual "good" reason to reveal the masonry outside of townie points. It's something I'd consider doing as scum.

Then he uses this one time masonry to discuss "not a whole lot"? I don't buy it.

Ehh to play Devil's Advocate, he and I were both AFK a lot last night. I was caught up with IRL stuff, and he was feeling sick, and ended up going to bed early. I am curious to see how your ability turns out, though.

Just now, ChopBam said:

@FRAYDOwhile you're here, can you remind us what you were up to last night?

I am so glad you asked, ChopBam!

So I followed Jeod, and I found that he followed Nodlied. The curious part of this I'll have you now, is that I did not initiate it.

Oh! and well also,

I died last night.
5nXdMr4.gif

Fortunately for me, some kind soul intervened and administered first aid and saved my life.

That was my night.