{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

Just now, Killing_You said:

It's possible.The two events definitely feel linked.

I’ve got a passive defense that prevents me from being targeted when a battle of wits is active, but it isn’t active so that wasn’t it.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Well, even infantry would have felt the wrath of the high-caliber explosive rounds.

We’ll just throw wave after wave of men. The enemy only has so many rounds! The hordes of China will overrun your defenses, General.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

We’ll just throw wave after wave of men. The enemy only has so many rounds! The hordes of China will overrun your defenses, General.

I was playing as China. ¬_¬

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I’ve got a passive defense that prevents me from being targeted when a battle of wits is active, but it isn’t active so that wasn’t it.

Did I just get called dumb? I’m reading this as “not intelligent enough to engage in a battle of wits” and I have to agree

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Did I just get called dumb? I’m reading this as “not intelligent enough to engage in a battle of wits” and I have to agree

Nah, Jeod can only engage in a battle of wits with me atm.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Nuke general or vanilla?

The Orange juice one, of course.

Just now, Mojoman said:

Whoa whoa whoa, Hold on a second.

Why are we saying iLTS has town read again?

His flavour entirely makes me think he's a third party.

Excuseer mij, makker, maar waar is uw spraak restrictie?

3 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Precies

:D

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I've got a whole 'nother repertoire of not nice words to use in another language.

You have no idea how creative you can get with ''not so nice words'' in your new language.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Deze gimmick is eigenlijk best leuk in kleine doses, dus neem me niet kwalijk als ik niet zo vaak post als ik zou willen. Het kost me ongeveer een half uur om me te vervelen met het vertalen van Google.

Half an hour? õ_o That's quite a bit of time...

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

:D

You have no idea how creative you can get with ''not so nice words'' in your new language.

Half an hour? õ_o That's quite a bit of time...

Wanneer je wacht tot de ribben klaar zijn met koken en de kinderen alleen spelen, geeft dit wat vrije tijd.

Just now, Mojoman said:

Anyone care to explain the iLTS town read to me?

Personally, I liked how he approached the Orange situation, and got people asking the right questions.

I'm curious why you don't share the same read? Perhaps something we missed?

Just now, Mojoman said:

Wanneer je wacht tot de ribben klaar zijn met koken en de kinderen alleen spelen, geeft dit wat vrije tijd.

''You have some spare time while waiting on the ribbs to be done and while the children are playing alone.''