{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

There’s a town read? We still haven’t heard from him what he did last night other than receive an item.

Good point actually. =/

Who else don't we know what they did during the night? From the top of my head this includes Louis and Cat5 (Mr. Impossible)?

On 10/28/2019 at 9:15 AM, iLikeToSnipe said:

Well, this town ain't big enough for the two of us. Hopefully you aren't town.

##declare rivalry Nodlied

On 10/28/2019 at 2:59 PM, iLikeToSnipe said:

So that's how it is?

##declare rival FRAYDO

I also have a long held anti-Voe stance.

So these earlier actions meant nothing. Just as well. You went from Presidential candidate to D&D sorcerer? An usual career change, I must say.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

So these earlier actions meant nothing. Just as well. You went from Presidential candidate to D&D sorcerer? An usual career change, I must say.

I won't say my actual flavor or all my role details, but I'm definitely somebody who bluffs a lot. At least for now, my actions don't do anything. I do have a night action though where I can have a player perform a bonus night action that has a random affect on a target of my choice. I was going to pick randomly, so I figured I'd pick you and then randomly selected Jeod.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Just got home so I need to boot up my laptop. But in the meantime, I was responsible for FRAYDO's bonus action and choose Jeod as his target.

Interesting action. If I’m correct in my thinking, you can do two things

1) Force a suspected scum to do your follow action, and in the absence of a NK you could nail them

2) Confirm the followed target’s location, as I have been able to verify that Jeod indeed visited Nodlied

Something like that, yes?

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Interesting action. If I’m correct in my thinking, you can do two things

1) Force a suspected scum to do your follow action, and in the absence of a NK you could nail them

2) Confirm the followed target’s location, as I have been able to verify that Jeod indeed visited Nodlied

Something like that, yes?

Not quite, it's more of a pro-town move. If I pick scum, they get bonus intel. If I pick town, then they learn more about what happened that night.

From my perspective, it's down to Cat5 and Louis for the attempted murderer. Maybe Chop since we can't really verify his claim. But I think it's one of those two. I'll try to examine them a little later, but for now, date night time.

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't want to reveal what my action is yet, but I will say that my target was Louis. Something weird happened, though. Something that should have been impossible.

Also, i haven't had much time to post, but I've been watching the thread off an on while my dad is here helping me work on the house. I don't like Orange's reactions at all. And it seems there are a lot of misdirection actions. This could be a difficult game to untangle.

##unvote

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

I am curious of Cat5’s odd claim that his target was Louis yet he adds the action should not have been possible. Concerning, but not enough concern on his end to cast a vote on Louis and seek an explanation from her.

I am curious also, okay so big thing I did lie about is what I did last night. I only have a passive action which I'm not going to reveal. And i had an item which doesn't tell me what it does besides to pass it which I passed onto Cat5. I hope he can confirm that. All I did last night was pass along an item 

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

##unvote

I am curious also, okay so big thing I did lie about is what I did last night. I only have a passive action which I'm not going to reveal. And i had an item which doesn't tell me what it does besides to pass it which I passed onto Cat5. I hope he can confirm that. All I did last night was pass along an item 

Oké ... dus waarom loog je?

Just now, Mojoman said:

Excellent opportunity to learn another language and you pass it up.

"Okay, so why did you lie?"

I speak a couple of languages, so sorry if I don't want to learn another one haha.

I lied well I wanted to see what everyone else did night one

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Yes

Excellent. This means FRAYDO and Sunflower aren’t yet in the clear. The way they went about doing it was a bit suspect so I figured there might be an alternative.