{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

53 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Let's try another angle. Looking at Day 1, why would FRAYDO be the first kill target?

48 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Random N1 target? He is a good player too, not like he's a newbie nobody knows.

43 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

It's a perfectly valid strat, I just don't think it's as good as making a targeted kill, but picking someone completely at random doesn't hurt scum.

Conversely, we can ask why I was saved. I'm not sure of why myself, though I am grateful still to Sunflower.

You're spoiled with the chart if you just won't look back at page 25. Fortunately, I have time.

D1 Vote N1 Claim
Category 5  
Visited Louis, received item from Louis
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY
FRAYDO FRAYDO
Passed a ticket to iLTS; Redirected <from no action> to follow Jeod, tracked to Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe Voe
Received ticket from FRAYDO; Gave FRAYDO bonus action to track Jeod
Jeod Spare Voe
Masonry w/ Nodlied
Killing_You Spare Voe
BUS DRIVER Nodlied
Louis Spare Voe
Passed an item to Cat5; no other action
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied
Nodlied Voe
Redirected->Mojoman, gimmick
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Sunflower Voe
Visited FRAYDO, saving him

Result Voe, doppelganger
No deaths, FRAYDO saved

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm not gonna reveal my sources, but I do have info on FRAYDO. Also KY hasn't been entirely truthful because I gave him evidence that FRAYDO has been lying and he didn't share that with the class.

FRAYDO has an item thief ability which he didn't claim, as well as the possibility to perhaps change people's alignments.

I was hiding that for a few reasons.

1. I trust FRAYDO, and I don't think he should be on the lynch table today.

2. I wanted to reveal that info as it became relevant to test the validity of this claim. Not his role, per se, but the information you obtained.

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I suppose you're right, and if I want a leg to stand on, I need to be forthcoming. It was an item. I have a "party profiler" that only works one time for each person (have to pass it next night... well.... I could just hold onto it and render it useless...)

With an item thief you can see why I'd be hesitant to share that though, but maybe pass works first, and I feel as if FRAYDO being known is more important.  Sorry for not speaking up last night but I was busy and under the weather again.

Interesting that you neglected to tell me this information in the doc, and instead let me continue on with the theory that you had a rolecop partner. I even asked you if the rolecop had anything to do with his attempted murder, and you responded with a vague answer along the lines of "Yes, but actually no."

12 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

You see, there's fishy and then there's annoyance at Killing You and Orange collaborating to out all of my information.

In all fairness, I wanted to get the idea of Sunflower and you pulling a scum gambit out of people's heads, since it's clearly the wrong track.

Interesting that Cat5 mentioned the possibility, even after I brought that nugget of info up.

10 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

AXCMez0.jpg

I got it after you posted the popular picture that I've been posting of him for a while now. :v 

Le ding ding ding! I knew you'd figure it out :v 

Just now, Jeod said:

Still waiting for that chart. I feel bad having to ask @Killing_You what he did and what he's all about again.

I hit Nodlied out of tradition. :v I can randomize someone's target at night. I've also got an extra life (excluding daykills).

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Looks like Cat5, Louis, and ChopBam don't have a confirmed alibi for N1.

Indeed.

Right now, Cat5's looking the most scummy to me.

Honestly, I don't regard the speaking dutch as pro-town :p

But anywho, in case I didn't explain.

My other ability is a tracker that's random target, except it allows me to EXCLUDE a player from the RNG. So say 5 players alive beside myself, I can pick 4 to RNG between for tracker.  More effective when less players as you can see.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Interesting that you neglected to tell me this information in the doc, and instead let me continue on with the theory that you had a rolecop partner. I even asked you if the rolecop had anything to do with his attempted murder, and you responded with a vague answer along the lines of "Yes, but actually no."

As I've said, I've started to think of you as TP not neutral, so my trust of you is at a premium :p

Just now, Killing_You said:

Alright, let's play a game. If I'm TP, what is my goal?

Use your ability to cause chaos of some kind/use it to disrupt the game/use it to cause kills/you might have other powers you've failed to inform us about.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Use your ability to cause chaos of some kind/use it to disrupt the game/use it to cause kills/you might have other powers you've failed to inform us about.

Well played, I suppose :v Still a neutral survivor, though, so you get half a point.

I still get the feeling iLTS is hiding a lot. FRAYDO passed a ticket to him, and iLTS gave him a tracker action which he was forced to use. Combined with the D&D wizard character, I do believe there's room for iLTS's action on FRAYDO to be a passive--turn FRAYDO into an unwitting spy for iLTS, so to speak. FRAYDO gets the result, true, but perhaps so does iLTS. This being a passive ability would then allow iLTS to have performed the nightkill.

It's quite elaborate, but I think it's entirely possible. How quick was iLTS to believe that I was indeed in a masonry with Nodlied, and then how quick was he to jump on Orange when the "one of the masonries is scum" idea came up?

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I still get the feeling iLTS is hiding a lot. FRAYDO passed a ticket to him, and iLTS gave him a tracker action which he was forced to use. Combined with the D&D wizard character, I do believe there's room for iLTS's action on FRAYDO to be a passive--turn FRAYDO into an unwitting spy for iLTS, so to speak. FRAYDO gets the result, true, but perhaps so does iLTS. This being a passive ability would then allow iLTS to have performed the nightkill.

It's quite elaborate, but I think it's entirely possible. How quick was iLTS to believe that I was indeed in a masonry with Nodlied, and then how quick was he to jump on Orange when the "one of the masonries is scum" idea came up?

What exactly happened with this ILTS to FRAYDO interaction again?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

What exactly happened with this ILTS to FRAYDO interaction again?

FRAYDO passed a golden ticket item to iLTS. iLTS granted FRAYDO a one-time tracker action. My theory is that it could be a passive ability from iLTS, creating PR spies for scum. It'd be a neat scum role for sure, and it's easily proven/disproven.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

FRAYDO passed a golden ticket item to iLTS. iLTS granted FRAYDO a one-time tracker action. My theory is that it could be a passive ability from iLTS, creating PR spies for scum. It'd be a neat scum role for sure, and it's easily proven/disproven.

Maybe, I was just wondering if it could somehow interfere with my Party Profiler reading, but we're probably stacking too many building blocks up here.

47 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Conversely, we can ask why I was saved. I'm not sure of why myself, though I am grateful still to Sunflower.

You're welcome!

Mmm... I'd rather not give away all of my thinking/strategy on who to save last night on the off chance I survive the night. But let's just say I put a lot of thought into it. And that my thinking was right. Sorry not sorry to the scum that are mad about it. :)

5 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

4 hous 40 minutes until hammer.

>Hous

3dQcEQF.jpg

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Yup, Nodlied is in the clear for now. Although I have no clue why King Boo would force players to speak Dutch when spooked. Doesn't seem flavorful.

It's something Retal came up with to still cause an effect when I get shy.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

By the way, Luigi's Mansion 3 has been pretty fun! I got to play a bit while working. Possibly the only time I'll ever have to play games now. :v

I'm jelous...

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

I'm going to get it later today! I meant to preorder it too but I guess we don't get any more preorder bonuses these days, and this makes me sad.

... of you guys, as I don't own a Switch.

39 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Alright, let's play a game. If I'm TP, what is my goal?

Bus around players that will then be attacked by your forklift when you die. You need to kill half or more of the remaining players. Alternatively, survive.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Bus around players that will then be attacked by your forklift when you die. You need to kill half or more of the remaining players. Alternatively, survive.

Interesting theory, and I kind of wish that was actually my role. However, all I have to do is live.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Explains why voting Voe and visiting Voe works.

Fun fact; at one point, voting Voe D1 would've actually resulted in lynching me. But in the interest of fairness, he opted to simply give a clue to the fact that someone was playing as Voe.