{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

I'm not sure how much I trust this claim, but it fits well enough.

##unvote

Now, I'm beginning to wonder. Could any of the previously claimed actions actually be item actions, thus leaving us with clearing the attempted killer by accident?

With that in mind, let's go down the list.

Cat5 claims to have hidden behind Louis, which would be a really weird thing to stick on an item. I don't think this works.

ChopBam claims to have visited me. No further information given, so it's possible.

FRAYDO is the victim in question, but even he was tied up in actions to try sudoku.

iLikeToSnipe basically cast a spell on FRAYDO. I could see this tied to an item, but it's unlikely.

Jeod entered a masonry with Nodlied. I've seen masonry items before, although the battle of wits clause makes it slightly less likely.

I gave Nodlied a ride on a crazy forklift. :v I don't have any items, but for the sake of argument, it's possible.

Louis passed an item to Cat5, which was confirmed. Interestingly, no regular action, apparently.

Nodlied gimmicked Mojo in an attempt to (I assume) roleblock him. (Well, not him, but rather, his target.) The flavor and conditions make me think "no."

Orange masoned with me and used an item on FRAYDO to uncover his identity. He's not responsible.

Sunflower saved FRAYDO's life. This could be tied to an action, but I don't believe for a second that anyone in their right mind would kill and doctor the same target.

So if we eliminate the impossibles, that removes FRAYDO, Orange, and Sunflower. Out of who's left, I don't think Cat5 and Nodlied would have their claimed actions tied to items. That leaves ChopBam, iLikeToSnipe, Jeod, myself, and Louis. 

As a side note, given some thought, I don't think Orange is scum. Why would scum rolecop the person that they're trying to kill? That makes no sense.

You guys are free to campaign for who I pass the Party Profiler to, as I'm quite torn, though FRAYDO might be able to steal it first so it might be all for not (if he choose to do so :p) so maybe somebody would want to do something about that :p

25 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm wary of Jeod, but I don't think there's enough to vote for him.

Why are you:

1. Wary of me (given my proven night action and verification via multiple sources)?

2. Looking for a reason to vote for me?

Is it because my scumreading of you?

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You guys are free to campaign for who I pass the Party Profiler to, as I'm quite torn, though FRAYDO might be able to steal it first so it might be all for not (if he choose to do so :p) so maybe somebody would want to do something about that :p

I'll throw my hat into the ring simply because using it in combination of the masonry would allow better verification of my target's claims.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm kinda curious how Montresor ended up with a Jumanji profile reader.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Sunflower's bulletproof doctor claim concerns me a bit. The "bulletproof" part could be a gambit to explain why she's not going to be a NK target, and yet nobody is counterclaiming her.

Sunflower claimed BP?

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Sunflower's bulletproof doctor claim concerns me a bit. The "bulletproof" part could be a gambit to explain why she's not going to be a NK target, and yet nobody is counterclaiming her.

Basically this doctor role is almost too-perfect. Bulletproof so no nightkill, and the doctor action is supposedly mod-confirmed, so she's also unlikely to be lynched. If true, this is an uber powerful town role.

Just now, Jeod said:

Why are you:

1. Wary of me (given my proven night action and verification via multiple sources)?

2. Looking for a reason to vote for me?

Is it because my scumreading of you?

As I stated before, you seem to be trying to create more suspicion to protect one of the players we were originally suspicious of. That and I thought your reasons for scum reading me were weak. But I'm not pushing it further because I have stronger scum reads on other players.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

As I stated before, you seem to be trying to create more suspicion to protect one of the players we were originally suspicious of. That and I thought your reasons for scum reading me were weak. But I'm not pushing it further because I have stronger scum reads on other players.

You think I'm trying to protect...who?