{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Like I said, I can't know in particular just that it would have been one of the original suspects this morning. But the vibe I got from you trying to case FRAYDO/Sunflower wasn't a town one.

Again I brought that up because at the time people were homing in on Louis, who appeared the "obvious" NKer while in reality I'm townreading her (for now). I'm going to bring up a familiar quote though:

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

I still get the feeling iLTS is hiding a lot. FRAYDO passed a ticket to him, and iLTS gave him a tracker action which he was forced to use. Combined with the D&D wizard character, I do believe there's room for iLTS's action on FRAYDO to be a passive--turn FRAYDO into an unwitting spy for iLTS, so to speak. FRAYDO gets the result, true, but perhaps so does iLTS. This being a passive ability would then allow iLTS to have performed the nightkill.

It's quite elaborate, but I think it's entirely possible. How quick was iLTS to believe that I was indeed in a masonry with Nodlied, and then how quick was he to jump on Orange when the "one of the masonries is scum" idea came up?

It would have made more sense if you thought I was trying to protect Orange (and I think that's who you were going to say but chose not to because you're not committed to pushing him yet). If the theory is at least partially correct and you already knew my claim was true when I first stated the masonry, then of course you would choose to pursue Orange instead--pursuing me would lead to a dead end.

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Like I said, I can't know in particular just that it would have been one of the original suspects this morning. But the vibe I got from you trying to case FRAYDO/Sunflower wasn't a town one.

You "can't know in particular", but you still think I'm scummy for "protecting one of the original suspects"...can you say "muh Russia"?

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm not sure who's scum, as I've very clearly stated multiple times. So I'm wanting to go for a no lynch since I'm not confident in any lynch target today.

Looks to me like you're laying the foundation for any player to be scum so you can prepare to be "super town" at a moment's notice.

Just now, Jeod said:

Looks to me like you're laying the foundation for any player to be scum so you can prepare to be "super town" at a moment's notice.

I don't know who to trust, nobody does right now. I at least know several people who couldn't have performed a night kill last night.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I don't know who to trust, nobody does right now. I at least know several people who couldn't have performed a night kill last night.

I actually have two trustworthy people on my list. I can't factually state that of course, but at least I've developed some reads.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Question: Are we allowed to nolynch two times in a row? I know technically we voted for Voe on D1, but tbh I thought that was just a fun way of doing nolynch.

I don't see why not. It may or may not be necessary, depending on how iLTS vs Jeod goes.

Just now, Killing_You said:

I don't see why not. It may or may not be necessary, depending on how iLTS vs Jeod goes.

Do you have any thoughts on the matter? As I said to Nodlied in the masonry, I scumread him but I don't feel enough info to really push to lynch him over a nolynch. My beef with him the past few posts is poking-with-a-stick.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Do you have any thoughts on the matter? As I said to Nodlied in the masonry, I scumread him but I don't feel enough info to really push to lynch him over a nolynch. My beef with him the past few posts is poking-with-a-stick.

Both of you are possible candidates as I outlined in my item action post, but I like how direct you're being. Conversely, iLikeToSnipe is being wishy-washy, as if he's trying to drum up suspicion, but doesn't want to commit to a case until he has backup. I don't like it.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Hey I'm cool with lynching Orange today. He's been wishy washy, here and there. Didn't respond directly to iLTS's bluff initially.

##vote OrangeP47

Chop, can you answer the following question:

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

Why would scum rolecop the person that they're trying to kill? That makes no sense.

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Hey I'm cool with lynching Orange today. He's been wishy washy, here and there. Didn't respond directly to iLTS's bluff initially.

##vote OrangeP47

Given the iLTS vs Jeod thing we have going on right now, that was out of left field.

I'm done with pokemon for the time being, and will pay more attention from now until hammer, so I'll more formally join the vote for no lynch, if we can't decide.  I'll have more in a few minutes, once I actually get settled.

##Vote No Lynch

Just now, Retaliation said:

Players Votes
Cat5 Orange
Chopbam Orange
FRAYDO  
iLikeToSnipe No Lunch
Jeod  
Killing You No Lunch
Louis  
Mojoman  
Nodlied  
OrangeP47 No Lunch
Sunflower Jeod

Don't want to kill someone? No lunch for you.

It's almost dinner :\

Just now, ChopBam said:

I must have missed something. Can you explain? He's in a masonry with you atm, so was the "rolecop" action done through that?

No. As mentioned earlier, Orange has a rolecop item that he used on FRAYDO last night. Lemme fetch the quote real quick.