{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

This is the way I see the game right now. If Louis is TP and there are still two scum left, AND I die, the game may already be over. Unless the neutrals count as town in terms of mafia outnumbering town?

D1 N1 D2 N2 D3
Category 5 <No Vote> Hid behind Louis
Received amulet from Louis
OrangeP47 Hid behind Louis  
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY No Lynch Attempted to visit Nodlied
Roleblocked
Received amulet

FRAYDO FRAYDO Passed ticket to iLTS
Forced to follow Jeod to Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe Passed ticket to KY  
Killing_You Spare Voe BUS DRIVER / Nodlied iLikeToSnipe BUS DRIVER / ChopBam  
Nodlied Voe Redirected to Mojoman,
Forcing Dutch gimmick
<No Vote> Was put into/given a pumpkin
Roleblocked ChopBam and Jeod

OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Used profiler on FRAYDO
iLikeToSnipe RNG Tracked Louis,
(saw no actions)
Passed profiler

Sunflower Voe Doctored FRAYDO No Lynch Doctored Orange  
iLikeToSnipe Voe Received ticket from FRAYDO
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
No Lynch / Dead ---  
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied <No Vote> Died  
Jeod Spare Voe Masonry w/ Nodlied iLikeToSnipe Roleblocked Killed by Louis
Louis Spare Voe Passed amulet to Cat5
No action claim
<No Vote> Attempted steal from Jeod,
but no items

[RESULT] Effectively No Lynch NK failed, FRAYDO was saved iLTS died town Mojoman died town  

We don't know there are two scum... but we also don't know KY is neutral too...

15 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Well it's a good thing then that you don't have it.

Nope I lied, I had the amulet from the start, hahah and knowing that Cat5 usually does first I wanted to give the amulet to him, if in the event he dies I get to control his body.

Oh also I'm Chucky.

After hammer time, if my intended target didn't die the amulet returns to me. Which in this case I gave to Chopbam.

My passive allows me to go undected and I knew I fudge up when Orange gave his report on me.

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

This is the way I see the game right now. If Louis is TP and there are still two scum left, AND I die, the game may already be over. Unless the neutrals count as town in terms of mafia outnumbering town?

D1 N1 D2 N2 D3
Category 5 <No Vote> Hid behind Louis
Received amulet from Louis
OrangeP47 Hid behind Louis  
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY No Lynch Attempted to visit Nodlied
Roleblocked
Received amulet

FRAYDO FRAYDO Passed ticket to iLTS
Forced to follow Jeod to Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe Passed ticket to KY  
Killing_You Spare Voe BUS DRIVER / Nodlied iLikeToSnipe BUS DRIVER / ChopBam  
Nodlied Voe Redirected to Mojoman,
Forcing Dutch gimmick
<No Vote> Was put into/given a pumpkin
Roleblocked ChopBam and Jeod

OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Used profiler on FRAYDO
iLikeToSnipe RNG Tracked Louis,
(saw no actions)
Passed profiler

Sunflower Voe Doctored FRAYDO No Lynch Doctored Orange  
iLikeToSnipe Voe Received ticket from FRAYDO
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
No Lynch / Dead ---  
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied <No Vote> Died  
Jeod Spare Voe Masonry w/ Nodlied iLikeToSnipe Roleblocked Killed by Louis
Louis Spare Voe Passed amulet to Cat5
No action claim
<No Vote> Attempted steal from Jeod,
but no items

[RESULT] Effectively No Lynch NK failed, FRAYDO was saved iLTS died town Mojoman died town  

Not good. Not good at alllll. :ohdear:

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Nope I lied, I had the amulet from the start, hahah and knowing that Cat5 usually does first I wanted to give the amulet to him, if in the event he dies I get to control his body.

Oh also I'm Chucky.

After hammer time, if my intended target didn't die the amulet returns to me. Which in this case I gave to Chopbam.

My passive allows me to go undected and I knew I fudge up when Orange gave his report on me.

Oh good then, bye bye now sleep nice.

Ah, hmm. An interesting turn of events. This fiasco does give me something at least. I’m beginning to question Killing_You’s claimed alignment.

@ChopBam Are you absolutely sure of your read on KY? Orange’s cop of me is to be believed, and Louis going down claims Third-Party.

@OrangeP47 Your thoughts on KY’s alignment?

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Ah, hmm. An interesting turn of events. This fiasco does give me something at least. I’m beginning to question Killing_You’s claimed alignment.

@ChopBam Are you absolutely sure of your read on KY? Orange’s cop of me is to be believed, and Louis going down claims Third-Party.

@OrangeP47 Your thoughts on KY’s alignment?

Like, I guess part of me expected there to be a TP, and had a hard time believing there'd be TWO neutrals. With Louis around, if she's TP and not scum, the equation changes somewhat.  KY has been helpful lately, but early on he was a bit evasive too (it wasn't just me being evasive I think :p ) that's why I've never ruled him out of being TP.  I don't like have anything solid saying he's TP though if that's what you want.

I feel like Jeod's death at least like 90% confirms Nodlied did what he said last night and that Chop was also blocked. Since I know I saved FRAYDO and with the report that FRAYDO's neutral.

That seems to eliminated Nodlied, Chop, and FRAYDO from being the killer last night.

If Louis is actually TP, that literally only leaves 3 possibilities for Mojo's murder. 

KY, Orange, or Cat 5.

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

@Louis has officially made the naughty list for Christmas mafia.

Toodles, good luck town!

Hahaha I love ya, no hard feelings

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Also I think earlier Louis seemed to sorta confirm that she has a passive that would screw up Orange's report.

Very smart I almost gave myself away

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I've got a feeling Louis is going to turn up Mafia, not TP. I don't think it makes sense to have so many Neutrals/TPs going around. And she attacked Jeod, who nobody was really considering as a suspect.

Objection!

You claimed Hider. If Louis were to be Mafia, you would be dead then!

9 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I've been told scum might kill me if I target them, which is perhaps my hint that the person who I target can still target me successfully. Balance wise that adjustment is usually made when the GM does not want the Hider to be a sort of cop.

Furthermore, while I have been told that scum might be able to target me in that way, it doesn't say anything about other alignments doing the same. I may have been making in incorrect assumption that my targets can still target me, it may just be if my target is scum.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Furthermore, while I have been told that scum might be able to target me in that way, it doesn't say anything about other alignments doing the same. I may have been making in incorrect assumption that my targets can still target me, it may just be if my target is scum.

Oh you, you never trusted me since GoT

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

I am absolutely 85% sure.

On top of my role action though, KY seemed genuine at the beginning of the day with regard to targeting me. IDK, what's your read on that exchange?

On 11/1/2019 at 3:05 PM, Killing_You said:

Heh, seems like we both had the same idea.