iLikeToSnipe  
Jeod  
Killing You Louis
Louis Jeod
Mojoman  
Nodlied Cat5
OrangeP47 Louis
Sunflower Louis

Today's entertainment is the execution of Louis! She was very hard to find on account of being a small doll. So small in fact that the noose didn't work and we had to break out the guillotine.

Chucky_(Child's_Play).jpg

It's a good thing you did though because Louis was the infamous horror movie protagonist Chucky!

Day 4 begins in 24 hours.

10 hours ago, ChopBam said:

On top of my role action though, KY seemed genuine at the beginning of the day with regard to targeting me. IDK, what's your read on that exchange?

So I am examining this now at the beginning of the day to see what I can determine from it.

On 11/1/2019 at 4:58 PM, Nodlied said:

Alright, so who of you put me in a pumpkin?

On 11/1/2019 at 5:00 PM, ChopBam said:

I tried to visit Nodlied but it didn't seem to work.

On 11/1/2019 at 5:01 PM, Nodlied said:

You were busy being on the other side of a portrait.

On 11/1/2019 at 5:05 PM, Killing_You said:

Heh, seems like we both had the same idea.

On 11/1/2019 at 5:11 PM, Killing_You said:

I gave ChopBam a ride on my forklift :v 

Supposedly, Nodlied took out a roleblock on you, ChopBam. The pumpkin that Nodlied was in was stated to have given him a bonus action, allowing him to place you in a painting and additionally placed another random target into a painting which happened to be Jeod.

If I am viewing Killing_You as scum, I see this as a good opportunity to claim a visit on ChopBam to clear himself of being available to do the NK. Before moving on, we should review his claimed ability and effect.

He has claimed a driver, and he also has claimed that his target's destination is random.

On 10/30/2019 at 8:16 PM, Killing_You said:

It's probably worth mentioning that my night action is somewhat random. I don't get to pick who my target ends up going to.

Basically, I didn't specifically make Nodlied go to Mojo. I just screwed with Nodlied.

N1 we have the claim that he bussed Nodlied, which incidentally led to Mojoman learning a new language. Interesting enough, I don't believe we ever did hear a claim of who Nodlied's original target was. @Nodlied may I trouble you to fill in that missing piece of information?

N2 we have the claim that KY bussed ChopBam, which directed him to Nodlied's roleblock. It's odd for ChopBam's action to simply fail, but considering who he attempted to track and being placed inside a painting by his target, you could say that is confirmation in itself.

The question I have then is why? I suppose this is more directed to Nodlied. Was it Nodlied's decision to roleblock ChopBam, our claimed tracker? Were that so, it's not a very good move when ChopBam was the least suspicious player at the time as opposed to when our previous thinking was either Louis or Cat5 for the N1 murder.

I think it's very important to note here: We don't know if any bussing actions actually took place. Both nights can only be taken at KY's word. N1 it is possible he lied about his bus and aimed to kill me, and N2 he again took the opportunity to claim a bus action when he instead followed up with Mojo's N2 NK.

N2 specifically, it's interesting to think that Killing_You and Nodlied both visiting ChopBam is a little too convenient. A roleblock on the tracker and a bus also if for any reason the roleblock were to fail?

Reading through the entire thread, I can somewhat begin to draw a partnership too between Orange and KY. I could be looking at a KY/Nodlied team or a KY/Orange team, though in either case KY is the common element. Nonetheless, I have opted to examine Orange as well.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:52 AM, OrangeP47 said:

Let me repeat it for the people that didn't hear it the first time.

THERE ARE TWO MASONS.

Are you lot not concerned?

On 10/30/2019 at 10:52 AM, Killing_You said:

Also nice of you guys to try to sweep the fact that we have two masons under the rug. Shame I didn't forget.

The two masons at the time were certainly suspicious. The fact that Orange and KY are still in mason is unusual, and the claim that it is KY's decision to close or extend the doc is more unusual.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:11 AM, ChopBam said:

If it's just a one shot, and you wanted to get it off early... this sounds like it could be a scum masonry.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:11 AM, OrangeP47 said:

If I was scum why would I paint a massive target on my back by hyping this up?

Of course, who knows? Call it a scum gambit, call it truthful posting. However, at some point I suppose we have all forgotten Orange's shifty reactions and responses to iLTS' zone of truth.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:25 PM, OrangeP47 said:

Wouldn't I like get some instructions as to what happened or if I'm gimmicked though?  I'm not just gonna take your word for it.

Regardless, I'm always scum, especially when I'm not :p

:colbert:

On 10/30/2019 at 12:28 PM, Jeod said:

Wrong answer. A townie would just say no and let mechanics prove the claim.

##vote OrangeP47

:colbert:

On 10/30/2019 at 12:43 PM, ChopBam said:

Rule of thumb when asked "r u scum." Orange responds with indirect answer? Orange is scumtatoes.

##vote OrangeP47

Although, perhaps I'm distracting myself. We were looking at KY at the beginning of this post. It's not like these two could be partners or anything and the mason itself a hiding-in-plain-sight scum doc.

On 10/30/2019 at 2:43 PM, iLikeToSnipe said:

@OrangeP47 Do you think it's true what KY said about you being evasive in your masonry?

Ignored question, page 21.

Page 22. Just curious to take a look at the chart as it was then. We know Louis went down today as Third-Party, and I believe we can confidently say she was not responsible for the N1 kill on me. Category 5 claimed Hider and hid behind Louis too, so he too should be clear.

If we were to question the KY/Orange mason even more, I would come to the assumption that Killing You did truthfully claim what he did N1 but Orange lied and instead did the NK. It's a mystery why scum would rolecop their NK, but at the same time it seems very convenient when I follow this scenario. Whether I were to live or die, Orange has a confirmed rolecop on me and would be in a position in either event to gain townie points for himself.

Orange has claimed an investigative role, but we should keep in mind his best investigative ability is tied only to his item and not his character.

15 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Whoever has it shouldn't speak up, because it can just be stolen (by you or Louis) or killed.

Naturally, I can understand why you would be wary of an item thief in play. In scum hands, it would be a powerful tool to dispose of or more cleverly, use as a townie-points booster. Having to rely solely on your "random track" wouldn't do much good anyway.

On 10/30/2019 at 2:35 PM, ChopBam said:

As a tracker I'd want to know as much as possible. Any reason you tried to do nothing?

This quote in reference to my doing nothing N1. This would give us two trackers, difference being ChopBam's track is more reliable and Orange is limited to his "random" track which does not do much good frankly speaking.

In closing, I leave this statement.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:43 PM, Sunflower said:

Eh, I'm still convinced that your whole character is BS, but have no way to prove it or explain how you could be scum.

I can't say I have proven anything or found an explanation, but Orange is looking more and more scum to me.

D1 Vote N1 Claim
Category 5   Something "weird that should have been impossible." Not verified
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY Not verified
FRAYDO FRAYDO
Passed a ticket to iLTS; Redirected <from no action> to follow Jeod, tracked to Nodlied Verified by iLikeToSnipe
iLikeToSnipe Voe
Received ticket from FRAYDO Receipt verified, but no claimed action
Jeod Spare Voe
Masonry w/ Nodlied Verified by Nodlied
Killing_You Spare Voe
BUS DRIVER Nodlied Verified by Nodlied
Louis Spare Voe <nothing> Not verified
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied Verified by his accurate claim before Nodlied confirmed it
Nodlied Voe
Redirected->Mojoman, gimmick Verified
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY Verified
Sunflower Voe
<did not visit Nodlied> No claimed action, unverifiable

Result Voe, doppelganger
No deaths, FRAYDO saved

Right, so back to Killing_You.

On 10/30/2019 at 4:59 PM, Killing_You said:

From my perspective, it's down to Cat5 and Louis for the attempted murderer. Maybe Chop since we can't really verify his claim. But I think it's one of those two. I'll try to examine them a little later, but for now, date night time.

Page 24. Seems KY has been gunning for these two quite early.

17 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Looks like there's a lot of good arguments in favor of either Cat5 or Louis. I'd be fine with lynching either one today.

Why, if I were KY and seeing how the day's vote was tied up between the two of them, I would say this:
148.jpg

'course, you would be a cheeky bastard had you did. :v

Closing argument: Killing_You's claimed actions are dubious. We never did hear from Nodlied who his original N1 target was, nor any complaint otherwise of supposedly being bussed by KY. N2 we bussed and roleblocked our claimed tracker, ChopBam. The roleblock is definitive in itself, but the bus action cannot be verified as having happened at all. We again only have KY's word on his activity these past nights.

Restating in case someone just scrolled down past it all. We don't know if any bussing actions actually took place. KY however, has taken both opportunities to claim otherwise as being responsible for Nodlied visiting Mojo and screwing with ChopBam when he was already targeted for a roleblock by Nodlied.

That's a strong case. I haven't had a whole lot of spare time this week, but especially today I've been feeling like we must be missing something. I thought I was starting to understand this game when it was looking like Louis was Mafia, but now that's out the window. We're to the point now that something we think has been happening must be wrong.

I know I said this already and I know I should have done this myself by now (I'd do it right now, but I'm already 2 hours late to sleep while I try to reread stuff), but I think we need to go back and review the vote trains so far, especially Day 2.

I'll do it myself if I survive the night. For anyone else who wants to do the work in the meantime, look at the votes in order and look at who benefited from votes that were made to try to find who might be helping someone else. Also look to see who puts someone else more at risk. Those people are less likely to be teammates. In a game this small, the latter example should almost never happen, especially late in the vote.

In regards to Nodlied/KY specifically, I have a couple points to add as I was coming to a similar conclusion but from a different angle. It is indeed strange that he roleblocked ChopBam. While we've been using that fact to rule him out as the killer, I wonder about that. On N1 there wasn't a roleblock, so Nodlied could have done something else. We only have Nodlied's word that multiple people visiting him means that his roleblock is stopped and he gimmicks someone in return. That could just be a passive that would happen anyway, meanwhile his actual action was to kill FRAYDO. KY driving him to Mojoman, is that really what happened, or is that a cover story? With your example, FRAYDO, that would make two separate ways for these two to be covering for each other.

2 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

So I am examining this now at the beginning of the day to see what I can determine from it.

Supposedly, Nodlied took out a roleblock on you, ChopBam. The pumpkin that Nodlied was in was stated to have given him a bonus action, allowing him to place you in a painting and additionally placed another random target into a painting which happened to be Jeod.

If I am viewing Killing_You as scum, I see this as a good opportunity to claim a visit on ChopBam to clear himself of being available to do the NK. Before moving on, we should review his claimed ability and effect.

He has claimed a driver, and he also has claimed that his target's destination is random.

N1 we have the claim that he bussed Nodlied, which incidentally led to Mojoman learning a new language. Interesting enough, I don't believe we ever did hear a claim of who Nodlied's original target was. @Nodlied may I trouble you to fill in that missing piece of information?

N2 we have the claim that KY bussed ChopBam, which directed him to Nodlied's roleblock. It's odd for ChopBam's action to simply fail, but considering who he attempted to track and being placed inside a painting by his target, you could say that is confirmation in itself.

The question I have then is why? I suppose this is more directed to Nodlied. Was it Nodlied's decision to roleblock ChopBam, our claimed tracker? Were that so, it's not a very good move when ChopBam was the least suspicious player at the time as opposed to when our previous thinking was either Louis or Cat5 for the N1 murder.

I think it's very important to note here: We don't know if any bussing actions actually took place. Both nights can only be taken at KY's word. N1 it is possible he lied about his bus and aimed to kill me, and N2 he again took the opportunity to claim a bus action when he instead followed up with Mojo's N2 NK.

You really need to work on your swamp german :P

On 10/30/2019 at 10:17 AM, Nodlied said:

Oh wow. Sorry man, jij was niet mijn doelwit. Dat zou de man zijn die graag een scherpschutter is. Erg bizar dat ik uiteindelijk bij jou uit kwam. Lijkt er op dat er een bus chauffeur bezig is. Het feit dat jij nu die schrijf restrictie hebt geeft ook aan dat ik door twee of meer mensen bezocht ben.

Translation: Oh wow. Sorry man, you were not my target. That would be the man who likes being a sniper. Very bizarre that I ended up with you. Looks like a bus driver is busy. The fact that you now have that write restriction also indicates that I have been visited by two or more people.

So yeah, Nodlied targeted iLikeToSnipe, and caught a ride on my forklift. Let's also not forget that Mojo was gimmicked rather than blocked, which supports Nodlied's claim that if two or more people visit him, the gimmick triggers rather than the roleblock. If you remove me from the equation, only Jeod visited him.

2 hours ago, FRAYDO said:
  D1 Vote N1 Claim
Category 5   Something "weird that should have been impossible." Not verified
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY Not verified
FRAYDO FRAYDO
Passed a ticket to iLTS; Redirected <from no action> to follow Jeod, tracked to Nodlied Verified by iLikeToSnipe
iLikeToSnipe Voe
Received ticket from FRAYDO Receipt verified, but no claimed action
Jeod Spare Voe
Masonry w/ Nodlied Verified by Nodlied
Killing_You Spare Voe
BUS DRIVER Nodlied Verified by Nodlied
Louis Spare Voe <nothing> Not verified
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied Verified by his accurate claim before Nodlied confirmed it
Nodlied Voe
Redirected->Mojoman, gimmick Verified
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY Verified
Sunflower Voe
<did not visit Nodlied> No claimed action, unverifiable

Result Voe, doppelganger
No deaths, FRAYDO saved

Right, so back to Killing_You.

Page 24. Seems KY has been gunning for these two quite early.

Why, if I were KY and seeing how the day's vote was tied up between the two of them, I would say this:
148.jpg

'course, you would be a cheeky bastard had you did. :v

As a matter of fact, I do. She was hostile third party who lashed out with a daykill, eliminating Town. Getting rid of her was good. We started the day with (est.) 4 town, 2 scum, 2 neutral, 1 TP. We're now down to 3 town, 2 scum, and 2 neutral. We need to be careful moving forward.

But, ehh that chart of yours is a touch outdated (which is funny, since I was considering a case on ChopBam when I made that particular chart). Let me fetch you an updated chart.

D1 N1 D2 N2
Category 5 <No Vote>

Hid behind Louis
Received item from Louis
Unverified, FRAYDO kill suspect

OrangeP47

Hid behind Louis
Unverified, Mojo kill suspect

ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY
No Lynch Attempted to visit Nodlied
Roleblocked
Verified, clear in Mojo case
FRAYDO FRAYDO

Passed ticket to iLTS
Forced to follow Jeod to Nodlied
Verified, sudoku attempt implausible

iLikeToSnipe Passed ticket to KY

Jeod Spare Voe Masonry w/ Nodlied
Verified, clear in FRAYDO case
iLikeToSnipe Roleblocked
Killing_You Spare Voe BUS DRIVER / Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe BUS DRIVER / ChopBam
Louis Spare Voe Passed item to Cat5
No action claim
<No Vote> Item thief/Jeod
Nodlied Voe Redirected to Mojoman,
Forcing Dutch gimmick
<No Vote> Was put into a pumpkin
Roleblocked ChopBam and Jeod
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Used rolecop item on FRAYDO
iLikeToSnipe RNG Tracker/Louis
Pass Profiler/Unknown
Sunflower Voe Doctored FRAYDO
No Lynch

Doctored Orange

iLikeToSnipe Voe Received ticket from FRAYDO
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
No Lynch / Dead -
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied
<No Vote> Dead
[RESULT] Effectively No Lynch NK failed, FRAYDO was saved iLTS died town Mojoman died town

(I don't know how to add columns to copy/paste charts and I don't feel like doing it right now since I just woke up)

As you can see, in the Mojo case, we have Cat5 and ChopBam left, and in the Mojo case we have Cat5, myself, and OrangeP47. Cat5 is still a common factor, and I don't think that's coincidence.

Either way, I'll be more than happy to answer your questions during my visit to the factory, Mr Wonka. I've read the book rules quite thoroughly, and I promise not to be a bother.

7 hours ago, Killing_You said:

So yeah, Nodlied targeted iLikeToSnipe, and caught a ride on my forklift. Let's also not forget that Mojo was gimmicked rather than blocked, which supports Nodlied's claim that if two or more people visit him, the gimmick triggers rather than the roleblock. If you remove me from the equation, only Jeod visited him.

...and I just realized that I somehow forgot that Mojo tracked Nodlied, which counts as a visit, so I guess that eliminates that point from my argument. This is why you need coffee before doing any Mafia, kids!

7 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Either way, I'll be more than happy to answer your questions during my visit to the factory, Mr Wonka. I've read the book rules quite thoroughly, and I promise not to be a bother

I do hope it's your first time visiting me. The last person I found inside my factory scared me to death! (the N1 NK)

Hoping this person would not try again, but hey!

q2XzgCS.gif?noredirect

Let's say I don't make it through the night. I'll lay out some questions now should you wish to answer since you seem to have bypassed one important one to instead point fingers at others. This important one being question 1.

1) Why did you bus our claimed Tracker, ChopBam? Would you not be only hindering Town efforts in doing so?

2) I can understand Nodlied being N1 for the sake of randomly choosing, but at what point was it determined ChopBam may be scum and should be bussed? Did you not like when he claimed to have tracked you N1?

3) You have been very helpful and contributing well, but what have your actions really even done to help Town?

4) What do you think of that bandwagon that took out iLTS D2? As I recall, Jeod started the wagon on the reasoning of iLTS' actions not sounding like a town role. I voted iLTS believing he was responsible for my N1 death. Following those posts, you immediately changed up your vote from Louis to iLTS making it three votes. Orange added yet another vote on iLTS. ChopBam stated he was "tempted to vote iLTS" but chose to leave it be at NoLynch. Nodlied seemed to have missed the vote. Following up on Cat5's argument, who do you suppose is most suspicious from the voting (or perhaps lack thereof)?

For reference:
D2

Cat5 Orange
Chopbam No Lynch
FRAYDO iLikeToSnipe
iLikeToSnipe No Lynch
Jeod iLikeToSnipe
Killing You iLikeToSnipe
Louis  
Mojoman  
Nodlied  
OrangeP47 iLikeToSnipe
Sunflower No Lynch

Anyhoo, hope to see you in the day!

Day 4                                                  

Halloween is over but it's still the season of scares! Death is in the air as all the monsters go about their business. None of that is because of you guys though. You're all mostly alive still.

Players Votes
Cat5  
Chopbam  
FRAYDO  
iLikeToSnipe  
Jeod  
Killing You  
Louis  
Mojoman  
Nodlied  
OrangeP47  
Sunflower  

Day ends in a little over 48 hours.

Day start, and no death. Excellent! Now I can get to FRAYDO's questions, since I no longer have a post count to worry about.

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

I do hope it's your first time visiting me. The last person I found inside my factory scared me to death! (the N1 NK)

Hoping this person would not try again, but hey!

q2XzgCS.gif?noredirect

First off, it's a very nice factory. I'm glad you trusted me with the ticket.

Let's say I don't make it through the night. I'll lay out some questions now should you wish to answer since you seem to have bypassed one important one to instead point fingers at others. This important one being question 1.

1) Why did you bus our claimed Tracker, ChopBam? Would you not be only hindering Town efforts in doing so?

I don't remember Chop claiming tracker. The quote you referenced seems closer to "If I was a tracker" than "I am a tracker." Let's also not forget that Mojo also claimed Tracker, technically giving us three. So I don't have any idea what Chop is, and that worried me at the time.

2) I can understand Nodlied being N1 for the sake of randomly choosing, but at what point was it determined ChopBam may be scum and should be bussed? Did you not like when he claimed to have tracked you N1?

See above. Him also saying that he's "85% sure I'm neutral" doesn't quite sound like he tracked me.

@ChopBam can we get a little bit of clarification? Just a yes or no on you being a tracker would do.

3) You have been very helpful and contributing well, but what have your actions really even done to help Town?

Honestly, not much. I guess it helped put the pieces from N1 together, but eh.

4) What do you think of that bandwagon that took out iLTS D2? As I recall, Jeod started the wagon on the reasoning of iLTS' actions not sounding like a town role. I voted iLTS believing he was responsible for my N1 death. Following those posts, you immediately changed up your vote from Louis to iLTS making it three votes. Orange added yet another vote on iLTS. ChopBam stated he was "tempted to vote iLTS" but chose to leave it be at NoLynch. Nodlied seemed to have missed the vote. Following up on Cat5's argument, who do you suppose is most suspicious from the voting (or perhaps lack thereof)?

For reference:
D2

Cat5 Orange
Chopbam No Lynch
FRAYDO iLikeToSnipe
iLikeToSnipe No Lynch
Jeod iLikeToSnipe
Killing You iLikeToSnipe
Louis  
Mojoman  
Nodlied  
OrangeP47 iLikeToSnipe
Sunflower No Lynch

I'd have to reread the arguments, but at the time it seemed slightly accidental. Jeod pretty much had control of the conversation that day, and was making good points. I was swayed by his arguments. Can't speak for everyone else, though.

As for those who didn't vote iLTS, Chop's the only one that stuck out to me at the time. It felt like he was trying to be on the train just enough to appear town-y, but not enough to be implicated when iLTS flipped.