{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I'm not sure if I'm remembering this right but last time KY forklifted someone, didn't BOTH Mojo AND Nodlied say that they got redirected because of it?

No, just Nodlied. Mojo got gimmicked because of Nodlied's popularity.

5 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I still think Cat 5 could be town. He says he did nothing last night, which I guess could be a convenient excuse for why Chop could pass him the amulet. But KY says he forklifted him. So if he was the killer, it would mean I got targeted because of RNG. I guess that's possible. But a bit more complicated than someone choosing to kill me for being the doctor (and assuming I would want to protect someone else).

If Cat5 is town, then who tried to kill FRAYDO N1? So far, there hasn't been a sufficient answer besides "scum can kill and act at the same time."

6 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

No, just Nodlied. Mojo got gimmicked because of Nodlied's popularity.

If Cat5 is town, then who tried to kill FRAYDO N1? So far, there hasn't been a sufficient answer besides "scum can kill and act at the same time."

I think Chop is the only other person without a verified alibi on N1. Maybe Orange if the masonry is a lie.

9 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I think Chop is the only other person without a verified alibi on N1. Maybe Orange if the masonry is a lie.

I don't think Chop is scum.  He made a giant push on Nodlied yesterday, then backed off when he got a Town result. A scum cop, especially in a possible MYLO, would almost certainly claim to have gotten a Mafia result on their target, allowing for a quick mislynch for a scum win.

13 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

It's kind of a trifecta here. If the masonry is a lie, then Orange and KY are scum together but I verified KY as neutral on N1, which would cast shade on me too.

I have a second night action option which would let me see abilities instead of alignment. It's possible this was meant to be used in the case of wrong alignment reads. For example, I could probably use the action to see if Orange really does have an RNG tracker.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I have a second night action option which would let me see abilities instead of alignment. It's possible this was meant to be used in the case of wrong alignment reads. For example, I could probably use the action to see if Orange really does have an RNG tracker.

Ability cop is generally always more useful IMO.

9 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I don't think Chop is scum.  He made a giant push on Nodlied yesterday, then backed off when he got a Town result. A scum cop, especially in a possible MYLO, would almost certainly claim to have gotten a Mafia result on their target, allowing for a quick mislynch for a scum win.

I could see 2 scenarios where Chop is scum.

1) KY is really neutral. Chop cops him as neutral to gain townie points with KY.

2) KY is scum and on a team with Chop.

I'm still wary of the fact that we have 3 people kinda on the ropes between Orange, Cat 5, and KY. And none of them seem to think Chop is the least bit suspicious but they all seem to think each other is very suspicious.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Ability cop is generally always more useful IMO.

Last night I was going to first use the ability cop on Nodlied but decided I'd rather alignment check him. After all, roleblocking has already been confirmed and it wouldn't tell us either way whether it was a scum RB or a town RB.

I also made the mistake of letting everyone know right away that I got pumpkined too, so that would have been an easy claim for Chop to make. I wish I hadn't done that.

If you'll notice, Cat5 waited until all the claims were out before saying he went nowhere and "hoped" to be checked by me. I wonder if he'd have said the same had he made his N3 claims right after D4 started and none of the claims were out? Seems mightily convenient to avoid a counter-claim...

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, it's simple order of operations. Blame the creator of mafia not me for that. As for the rando track, the focus was supposed to be on being a mason and being good at being a mason. The track was secondary. I didn't want a OP role because frankly we've all been being too OP lately in our CYORs and it's been kinda ridiculous. 

Hey! I've allowed the GMs to create the roles for me, so that they can balance the game, every damn time for the past few years! :v I merely request the flavour.

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

@Nodlied Did you roleblock anybody last night? My chart seems to be missing that info.

Nope, the Pumpkin item is an item that doesn't allow you to use another night action. Sunflower can confirm.

Just now, ChopBam said:

So what you're saying is... we have no doctor tonight.

That depends on whether or not she wants to use the pumpkin. She can doctor whoever she wants as long as she doesn't want to use the pumpkin as well. What I'm saying is, you have to choose between a normal action and the pumpkin, unlike other items.

Latest chart for reference:

Spooky Players D1 N1 D2 N2 D3 N3
Category 5 <No Vote> Hid behind Louis
Received amulet from Louis
OrangeP47 Hid behind Louis Louis <No Action>
Received amulet
ChopBam OrangeP47 Copped Killing_You
(neutral report)
No Lynch Attempted to visit Nodlied
Roleblocked
Received amulet
Louis Copped Nodlied
(town report)
Amulet passed to Cat5
FRAYDO FRAYDO Passed ticket to iLTS
Forced to follow Jeod to Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe Passed ticket to KY <No Vote> Opened masonry
with Killing_You
Killing_You Spare Voe BUS DRIVER / Nodlied iLikeToSnipe BUS DRIVER / ChopBam Louis BUS DRIVER / Category 5
Nodlied Voe Redirected to Mojoman,
Forcing Dutch gimmick
<No Vote> Was put into/given a pumpkin
Roleblocked ChopBam and Jeod
Cat5 Gave pumpkin to Sunflower
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Used profiler on FRAYDO
iLikeToSnipe RNG tracked Louis,
(saw no actions)
Passed profiler
Louis RNG tracked Killing_You
(to Category 5)
Sunflower Voe Doctored FRAYDO No Lynch Doctored Orange Louis Pumpkin received,
Doctored self
iLikeToSnipe Voe Received ticket from FRAYDO
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
No Lynch / Dead --- --- ---
Mojoman Jeod Redirected to Nodlied,
passing pumpkin to him
<No Vote> Died --- ---
Jeod Spare Voe Masonry w/ Nodlied iLikeToSnipe Roleblocked Died --- ---
Louis Spare Voe Passed amulet to Cat5
No action claim
<No Vote> Attempted steal from Jeod,
but no items
Lynched ---
[RESULT] Effectively No Lynch NK failed, FRAYDO was saved iLTS died town Mojoman died town Louis died TP NK failed, Sunflower was saved

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

It would seem then that Sunflower has a big decision to make this evening. If she's going to doctor, then whom? And if she uses the pumpkin, whom will it be passed to?

Pretty sure I can still pass the pumpkin. Just not use it. Not totally sure on that tho.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Nodlied, you're here. Thank the Nine. I'd like to know where you stand on my case on Cat5 and Orange vs Orange's case on me.

I think that it is pretty obvious where I am in terms of who I'd like to see lynched, considering that I wanted to block Cat5 before I cooked up the pumpkin plan. :v

I'm withholding my vote until I go to bed to prevent an early hammer though.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

It would seem then that Sunflower has a big decision to make this evening. If she's going to doctor, then whom? And if she uses the pumpkin, whom will it be passed to?

Can't she just pass the item to someone? Said person can then pumpkin her again for double doctor shenanigans.

Pretty sure I can still pass the pumpkin. Just not use it. Not totally sure on that tho.

Oh that's a good point. I was told in my PM's early on that every item has a default pass action associated with it.

Just now, Nodlied said:

I think that it is pretty obvious where I am in terms of who I'd like to see lynched, considering that I wanted to block Cat5 before I cooked up the pumpkin plan. :v

I'm withholding my vote until I go to bed to prevent an early hammer though.

Fair enough, though I don't think early hammer is in this game.

Come to think of it, it's been a while since we've had a game (at least from what I remember) that had an early hammer mechanic.