{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Chopbam copped KY as neutral night 1 and FRAYDO had declared KY his heir that night. It would have been a real uphill battle.

In addition to this, I copped Orange's abilities last night and found one or two that he had not shared about earlier in the game.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

TBH I was up for still trying to get KY lynched the next day, but I feel as if I might have just been wasting everybody's time, so eh.

Unlikely, I was deadset on you being scum. The only thing making me think otherwise was if there was a nightkill.

Just now, ChopBam said:

In addition to this, I copped Orange's abilities last night and found one or two that he had not shared about earlier in the game.

I was just going to go with the strategy of saying you were wrong... forcefully.

I think Cat5 did a really good job with what he was given. There unfortunately wasn't much wiggle room because of all the inter-player confirmations going on while he's the last one standing out from that.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I was just going to go with the strategy of saying you were wrong... forcefully.

Yea you did good too, man. What was the ultimate explanation for the profiler on N1? That kept us off you for a long time.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I think Cat5 did a really good job with what he was given. There unfortunately wasn't much wiggle room because of all the inter-player confirmations going on while he's the last one standing out from that.

Honestly, I think that scum (especially Cat5!) could have kept hidden with the inter-player confirmations if they weren't so unlucky on N1. :v

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Yea you did good too, man. What was the ultimate explanation for the profiler on N1? That kept us off you for a long time.

Cat 5 adopted the roles of who he killed, so when he tried to kill FRAYDO he knew his full profile, and thus it was communicated to me.

14 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Well, damn. In my bid to set a trap, I forgot that Nodlied was a roleblocker.

Anyway, good game. I went in expecting to shitpost and take nothing seriously, but I had a fun time putting the pieces together.

You did well, KY. Other than that, what trap? :v

Just now, Nodlied said:

You did well, KY. Other than that, what trap? :v

It's on the role sheet, but basically, I lied about the nature of my flip. I'd only flip scum if I was lynched, and I'd actually flip town if I was NK'd. I was trying to draw the nightkill to myself to give town the best possible chance of winning.

Just now, Killing_You said:

It's on the role sheet, but basically, I lied about the nature of my flip. I'd only flip scum if I was lynched, and I'd actually flip town if I was NK'd. I was trying to draw the nightkill to myself to give town the best possible chance of winning.

Ah, that trap. :v

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Jeeze, I'm so entrenched in this I almost started arguing with you about how it works :p

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

You're plan would have been foiled by me! Cause I protected you. :v

Just now, Nodlied said:

Btw, I'd like to nominate the KY-Sunflower-Chopbam trio for being the absolute bosses they were this game. :v

Maybe it's cause he's wise to me after doing it previously, but KY was formidable.  I'll admit, I kinda hoped he would *just join us* but he didn't seem to want to do that :\  Also that Doctor was indeed a thorn in our side, and I probably would have stuck to my guns about trying to get KY voted yesterday if not for Chop's last minute series of posts.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Maybe it's cause he's wise to me after doing it previously, but KY was formidable.  I'll admit, I kinda hoped he would *just join us* but he didn't seem to want to do that :\  Also that Doctor was indeed a thorn in our side, and I probably would have stuck to my guns about trying to get KY voted yesterday if not for Chop's last minute series of posts.

Chop did well by staying hidden as the cop as long as he did. (Although his foolish offensive on me was certainly something I welcomed!) I don't think that we've had a normal game where both the doctor and cop survived until the end.

18 minutes ago, Jeod said:

My Battle of Wits action was very likely intended to be an anti-balancer. No doubt I would have either killed myself or at least one non-scum before I hit scum.

You were the first role, so it's more like all the other roles were made to fit around yours.

27 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Honestly, I think that scum (especially Cat5!) could have kept hidden with the inter-player confirmations if they weren't so unlucky on N1. :v

Sunflower saving FRAYDO N1 was huge because it meant cat5 couldn't claim FRAYDO's role and made them both confirmed non scum. It massively narrowed down the list of suspects.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I was really hoping for KY to side with you because it would have dragged FRAYDO into it as well.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Chop did well by staying hidden as the cop as long as he did. (Although his foolish offensive on me was certainly something I welcomed!) I don't think that we've had a normal game where both the doctor and cop survived until the end.

I mean to be fair I suspected, there just wasn't much we could do about it. The fact that he was *unsure* about KY was an asset to us in a way too and offing him would have taken away some of our possible leverage on that front.