{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Remember you're shy :ghost:. FRAYDO passed an item to you and then you just need one other player...

Yeah I pretty much removed Nodlied from my protection list because I didn't want to accidentally mess up his roleblock. Was just hoping nobody would target him.

26 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

That final vote really did determine where I was going to go, and FRAYDO would've been on my side one way or another. Had I been lynched instead of Cat5, I'd be gunning for a scum victory right about now.

When did you figure out Orange was scum? It was very hard to tell while reading the doc between you.

26 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

When did you figure out Orange was scum? It was very hard to tell while reading the doc between you.

I had my suspicions ever since he revealed the FRAYDO cop, but it didn't fully click until he claimed to have tracked me to Cat5. The convenience felt off, I started putting pieces together in my mind, and I was certain at that point.

6 hours ago, Retaliation said:

The last Ghostafia has conceded, allowing town to celebrate their victory over the dreaded Ghostfather. Unfortunately for all the spooky denizens of the world, years of legal battle still lie ahead of them before justice on the Ghostfather himself can be achieved.

My, oh my! Town (and KY), congratulations!

giphy.gif

I had good fun this game!

Some notes:
Neat! Seems I won too, having fulfilled my win condition. I had worried I would run out of time before I could designate an heir, and even then I had to be sure they would survive to the end! I want to say this would not have been possible had Sunflower not saved my life N1. Thank you again!

Killing_You, I am happy to have selected you as my heir. I know I have left the factory in good hands. And lucky us, the two Neutrals made it to the end game!

I'm relieved Category5 was not actually Bernadetta. I could not live with myself had we lynched my S-support.
ZecwWbXdL8RsRCiPf8YhWjncv8d9rJKRoEz4Z_mN

I do thank everyone for this great game!

9 hours ago, Louis said:

I did have fun this game. I did want to try harder with my abilities and try a TP/neutral role, but sadly I got lynched but I didn't feel bad about taking down Jeod haha.

image.thumb.png.84c19d48f5c87180a2a6b19d0406c30b.png

4 hours ago, Sunflower said:

Ironically, I was thinking of claiming hider if I didn't out myself as the doctor. That would have been awkward!

Might also have led you to be lynched. If anything, I'm surprised you lived through the entire game.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:19 AM, Jeod said:

Hey @Retaliation you have a Nintendo Switch right? Gimme your FC. I assume you're getting Pokemon Sword/Shield.

Friend codes? What is this 2006?

Unsure if I'll get pokemon. I didn't even manage to finish Sun, and all the press around the game makes me doubt the game has changed too much.

My sister is probably still getting it though, so I might get it by proxy.

11 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Shush you! Go be a dad. :v

I am being a dad. I'm earning a living wage and reading about my state's homeschooling laws during downtime--which aren't going to be needed for another 5 years anyway. :v