{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

18 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I was hoping to avoid this, but I'm going to have to delay the game start.

My mom died yesterday and I'm not going to have the time to finish and start this week (the funeral is when I would have started the game).

I'm so sorry Retal, it's really tough to go through.

I've lost some close family so I can understand the need for distraction. You just make sure that you take the time to need.

15 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I was hoping to avoid this, but I'm going to have to delay the game start.

My mom died yesterday and I'm not going to have the time to finish and start this week (the funeral is when I would have started the game).

Awww man, that sucks! I can't imagine what you're going through. If I can help you in any sort of way, even if it's just a talk, let me know. My condolences as well. =(

Thank you for the well wishes everyone. I feel like a lot of the pain was lessened by her condition being gradual (symptoms began 2+ years ago, bedridden since may).

I'll start working on the game again this weekend. I don't want to deprive you guys of a game where Shade is helping balance it.

So I am, and I'm quite amused at some of the abilities and roles I'm seeing that Retaliation has set up or players have chosen for this game.

There's a couple of minor changes I've suggested that should hopefully make the game more enjoyable for everyone in it. But all of the roles are balanced against each other to the point where you could go ahead without them if you really wanted to take that chance.

5 hours ago, Shade939 said:

So I am, and I'm quite amused at some of the abilities and roles I'm seeing that Retaliation has set up or players have chosen for this game.

There's a couple of minor changes I've suggested that should hopefully make the game more enjoyable for everyone in it. But all of the roles are balanced against each other to the point where you could go ahead without them if you really wanted to take that chance.

You should discuss those tweaks with the players :v

You better not do shit to my role without asking, buddy.

7 hours ago, Shade939 said:

In b4 someone has to type backwards.

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

That's too obvious, clearly they have to run it through google translate into another language first and then type it in backwards. ;)

There was actually a game on MU recently where somebody got hit with an ability where they were gimmicked into having to translate everything into Hindi and then back into English for every post, and many memes were born.

30 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

There was actually a game on MU recently where somebody got hit with an ability where they were gimmicked into having to translate everything into Hindi and then back into English for every post, and many memes were born.

That sounds incredible.