TS: Reborn News Update (17 October 2019)

FRAYDO

Titan Animation does look odd It animated better in the cutscenes. And in a lot of the still pictures it looks like it's standing better and walking differently. It's better than the current/old one that's for sure. But there's something off about it. I was gonna say and/or thinking the animation in the Gif looks Floaty, like it's lacking weight. it looks like it's gliding.

latest?cb=20101218022343

VCHICEU.gif

Edited by Bayonetta

@Bayonetta the difference between the walking in-game and the cutscenes is the left and right wobble that makes the titans look heavier with each step. 

But the in-game titan of TS matches very closely with the titan of TSR. In-game (TS) the titans walk smoothly and you may lose 9 titans and feel oh I can make more. But in the cutscene it’s like 4 titans can smash through a wall of laser turrets and are heavy and powerful and clunky/wobbly. I think the team is going for more of a true to in-game TS than cutscene TS.

• 2 weeks later...

I just think there needs to be more gravity when it feets lands, like it's stomping. As the others have said, it just looks a bit floaty.

Is it possible to show a clip of the Wolverine too? if that got improved? - Thanks.

Edited by Bayonetta

Wait that walker assault cutscene was from vanilla TS correct? Or at least part of it? Then how come there's Juggernauts and music from Firestorm? Unless they already had the expansion pack stuff planned out even before the core game was released...

• 4 months later...