Forward Command Post

Mojoman

As a matter of fact, I think there was. Or I want to believe there is one lying around somewhere, or I may be thinking of the Soviet Tech Center. In either case, I believe the interior was not complete so it couldn't be placed on a map.

@Pushwall or @ChopBam may know more on this.

6 hours ago, ChopBam said:

I don't think I have one, but do you happen to have a SS so I can remember what it looks like just in case I've been misidentifying it?

Forward_Command_Post.gif

I'm sure there was an exterior version at one point in the BHP days, but it was fan-made.

Yeah we have a model, courtesy of Generalcamo, but it's very unfinished (especially the interior) and there really hasn't been much reason to finish it. Could put it on a new map but making new maps takes too long. Guard Duty would be a pretty obvious place to showcase it but the Soviet base there is cramped enough already.

Image1.png