interim apex has wiki?

rennan

It does! We are currently working on a wiki/guide of sorts in what we call Tacitus, which will serve as an excellent resource for players new and old. @Threve has written up a good amount for the Interim Apex section, so he will be your best point of contact for advice and tips in-game while we continue to work on completing the guide for public view.

On 11/2/2019 at 8:54 PM, rennan said:

?

Welcome to Forums Rennan!

W3DHub IA Tacitus

Yes. Interim Apex does have a wikipedia. It's part of a larger wiki tittled "The Tacitus"  on here you'll find information about W3DHub, the engine, how to modify games, terminology, walkthroughs/guides and so much more! While it was conceived last year, it's still in development (Putting the words, time and pictures of old websites, current ones, new methods and tech for modding is extensive). I myself am incharge of inputting information about Reborn, APB, ECW, and IA along with some other stuff here and there that needs to be copied from W3DHub.com. 

The IA Guide (In the works since last Nov.) as it stands has a plethora of information. You'll find

Map Specific Guides for Specific Sides as well with what to do Early, Mid, and Late Game. The tips provided are things to do on that map that will help you gain the advantage and are not well known. There are currently 10 finished guides with pictures provided.

History/Development

- Unit Guide for Infantry and Vehicles alike. This isn't some basic guide ethier but what special things you can do with the unit and situations it's best used in that may not be immediately apparent. For example. Mendoza Firesuit can run through proxie mines with little damage or the AMX-30mm outranges the obelisk when using secondary fire. It's still a massive work in progress due to every unit having to be put in there. 

In terms of information, I believe I have the know how due to playing the game for so long since it's release here on W3DHub.com and using every single unit in almost every situation.

On 11/3/2019 at 8:12 AM, LiMaDo said:

why threve? he is n00b... Ok  i´ll wait for the link.. VIVA BRASIL

Helpful contributions on the Tactius are always welcome. If you have any information you want in there, please send it to me. This goes for everyone!

W3DHub IA Tacitus

I think updated version of imperialkaskin's info page (https://imperial.multiplayerforums.com/info.php) would be great. I believe limonado was suggesting something like this. An information box explaning pro's and con's of each tank and character would make it easier for us to understand how they work.  I always keep buying the same tanks I know how to use and there are sea of tanks that I haven't explored yet, that I have no idea what they are good for. We would all be grateful if someone with the knowledge of tanks and characters can create an information guide similar to imperial's old one.

Edited by Sheila