W3Dhub / Interim Apex Wikipedia!

Threve

Good Evening all. I am posting the link here and proud to help spread the word about the W3DHub Tacitus! While previously introduced some are finding it hard to access the link. For those that don't know, this wealth of knowledge harbors the Wikipedia for

- Interim Apex (Unit Guides, Map Specific with Side Specific Guides, Overview and History!)

- A Path Beyond (History/gameplay)

- Reborn (W.I.P. with a new version about to render some old info useless)

- ECW (History, Pictures, Threve's extensive ECW Guide for every single unit, player, stat, location and vehicle)

- Everything and anything about the W3DHub Engine!

Currently it's still a work in progress with new massive amounts of information and tutorials being added on a daily basis so please excuse the dust. If you'd like to contribute or add then send me what you got and I'll add it in should the information checks out.

19 hours ago, Goliath35 said:

I'm liking the article so far. One thing I would suggest (in my opinion at least) is adding a small brief in game demonstration for said vehicles, what it's role is, and how to properly make use of said vehicles effectively. 

We did use to have Unit Tutorials for APB units back in the day. It may be worth recording some new ingame demonstrations for our games once we finish up the text entries for the Tacitus. It may be a long way until then though! lol

3 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

We did use to have Unit Tutorials for APB units back in the day. It may be worth recording some new ingame demonstrations for our games once we finish up the text entries for the Tacitus. It may be a long way until then though! lol

If it's still a consideration for it, I'd be more than happy to be that model/test dummy for you. 

54 minutes ago, rennan said:

how to edit on the wiki ? xD

Message me what you would like to add about what and i'll add it in for you. If you add enough and like writing it..

We might entrust you and offer you a position to help write it.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late response, was just now checking my notifications. I'll revisit the APB section while I'm on winter break now. If I get burned out before reaching the Soviet section, we can reach out and get you onboard the wiki editor. Everything is pretty much written out, it's just copy and pasting from our current documentation and including the appropriate unit profile images.

45 minutes ago, shoverno2 said:

This wiki should to be continued. There's no any other variant. Almost nothing about other cool units.

Any way, any plans in future to improve Tacitus?)

Currently we have a lack of Wiki writers. If you can send us some content and would like to help we may be willing to recruit you into a wiki writer. I mean this sincerely but this wiki does not write itself. There’s quite a lot of content to be put in, pictures, sections, knowledge and tips

15 minutes ago, Threve said:

Currently we have a lack of Wiki writers. If you can send us some content and would like to help we may be willing to recruit you into a wiki writer. I mean this sincerely but this wiki does not write itself. There’s quite a lot of content to be put in, pictures, sections, knowledge and tips

15 minutes ago, Threve said:

Thanks for answering)

I can say i would happy to help complete wiki.

For first, i will create soon screenshot of infantry and vehicles.

As soon as possible.

(sorry for double quote, idk how it works for now)

Edited by shoverno2
Sorry, double quote

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2019 at 7:47 AM, Threve said:

We actually have a pretty good on hand guide for all the units. Just need help with someone pasting, cleaning it up and posting it in the APB section.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:05 PM, FRAYDO said:

Sorry for the late response, was just now checking my notifications. I'll revisit the APB section while I'm on winter break now. If I get burned out before reaching the Soviet section, we can reach out and get you onboard the wiki editor. Everything is pretty much written out, it's just copy and pasting from our current documentation and including the appropriate unit profile images.

Well?

• 3 years later...