Merry Christmas!

Threve

Naughty or Nice?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Naughty or Nice?

• Nod-y
    • Nice

Good Evening all. As the holidays come near and most of us will be busy, I just wanted to say 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

It wouldn't be Christmas of course without some gifts for those of us who were naughty and nice. If you're on the nicer side, feel free to download some of Santa's gifts to W3DHub!

1. C&C Renegade Ringtones

Are you requesting more firepowerdo you want to just Defend the Refinery! or tell those kids to Stay off my crops every time you get a text from someone IRL or a notification? Look no more. Here we have a soundpack of assorted C&C Renegade Sounds converted into Iphone ringtone format to use. Over 50 tones to choose from! (To install these tones to a phone, I used this tutorial.)

2. Ugly Christmas Sweater Nod Harvester

Nod was incredibly evil this year (Shocker) and I'm sure so were you. As such they've been banished by Santa to don an ugly Christmas harvester. Enjoy the artisan Elf crafted, Ridged lines and christmas colors with a less evil pink/red theme surrounding the vehicle. This thing really is an ugly Xmas Harv.1629729829_game2019-12-0617-14-21-392.thumb.jpg.e979b841b8b93ca68eb315d8cb78cc4e.jpg

3. Modified IA Reticle

Last gift for all the good people is a custom reticle still in design/trial by me. Due to the many vehicles having a long range (but also large shell drop). This reticle should help to judge where to fire at long range with artillery or tanks. The lines moving to the left on the reticle also help provide a little bit of compensation for moving targets. Used with great effect on rocket launchers and long range firing tanks. However, with the original design left in.. it helps anyone using it to be familiar with the reticle without having to readjust their whole aiming process or have something extremely alien. Subject to redesign later on.

1045372282_game2019-12-0614-43-22-477.thumb.jpg.04e8cd4a908887a33445cffd9971fd80.jpg517719355_game2019-12-0613-24-29-113.thumb.jpg.32518b23026b253654de50f34394744a.jpg

While it's still a whiles away, I know we will all be busy doing our thing. To everyone here on W3DHub, Discord, Game Servers and beyond.

Have a Merry Christmas and a kick ass new year!

- Threve

Custom Reticle.7z Ugly Xmas Harvester.7z Iphone Ringtones actual.zip